18

“EVALUATION”

Days passed and the day that the trainees nervous of has come. The monthly evaluation.

But there's one thing that is different about this evaluation from the other evaluation that they've done. Because this time, the instructors will now choose a deserving trainee to debut.

—♡—

"Oh my gosh. Unnie you won't believe who I just saw inside." Yuna, who just finished her evaluation run towards Yeji, excitingly squeal.

"Calm down Yuna." The older chuckled at the girl. "How was the evaluation?" She asked her.

The younger squeal for the second time and shake the girl.

"I just saw thee Huening Kai inside, with Pd-nim." Yuna squealed and jump on her place, but Yeji seems to be in dazed.

'He is inside? So that means he is one of the evaluator today?'

"Really? Is Kang Taehyun inside too?" Chaeryeong, who happens to hear what Yuna said, asked.

"Oum, it happened that there are six evaluator inside. Pd-nim, instructor Kang, instructor Jung, instructor Park, instructor Lim and my Kai." Yuna answered and keeps on fangirling on the boy.

"Aishh, why does he have to be there?" Chaeryeong grumpily muttered.

"Why still mad at instructor Kang after that day?" Yuna asked the older.

"Tsk." Chaeryeong crossed her arms and looked at Yeji who still in dazed. "Unnie, are you okay?"

Yeji snapped out of her trance and smile at the two. "Sorry what are you saying again?"

"What we—"

"Hwang Yeji! You're next!" Yuna was cut off by the person in charge.

"Yes! I'm coming right away!" She shouted, before turning yo the two. "I'll get going, see you later." She said before walking towards the room while taking a deep breath.

Evaluation is not new to her yet hearing that there are a few new people inside the room is a nerve wracking, and add the fact that her fiancé is one of them.

She hold the door and exhaled hardly before twisting the knob, and successfully entered the room. And right there, she saw the six persons who Yuna mentioned earlier.

A camera is placed behind them, while holding a sheet of paper where they will put how they would evaluate them.

"Good Day, I'm Hwang Yeji." She introduced herself smiling brightly at the people infront of her, specially for a specific person.

—♡—