Chapter 2

Hermione POV

I stood in front of the mirror, wow. I felt almost as pretty as I did when I attended the Yule ball in 4th year. My nerves are driving me absolutely crazy- what will he be like? Or more importantly- will he like me?

I finished touching up my lip gloss and just brushing my hair one more time before anxiously sauntering down the stairs.

"Oh honey, you look great!" Said her dad, looking at me astonishingly.

"I'm so glad you're doing this for us, darling. You look gorgeous." Said mum, hugging me nervously.

"John is coming to pick you up at 9, sweetie." Said dad, weakly smiling at me. Why are they just making me more nervous than I already am?

"Yeah. That's fine." I shrug. "Well... here goes..."

Anonymous POV

I dressed in my best clothes. Gosh, I hadn't worn these in like... forever. Making a good first impression is important. Right?

"Oh sweetie you look great!" Smiled my mum, silently squealing. "The girls parents will pick you up and drop you off at home around 9."

"Okay. See you later then." I straightened my jacket anxiously, walking out.

Hermione POV

John arrived at our meeting place. I lifted up the rim of my dress to get out of the car and started to walk up the steps. The only thing that I knew was that I was looking for a guy with a white rose. I slowly opened the door and scanned the room. I spotted the guy. It was him. The boy that made my time at school that but less enjoyable. The boy that would insult me every chance he got. Draco. Malfoy.

Again thanks to ohmyhp for writing creds. Ö whats going to happen next!!