Chapter 4

Hermione POV

"Why the actual hell would you EVER think that I would want to marry him?" I moaned at my parents.

"How was I supposed to know that it was him?" Mum retorted. Maybe... it wouldn't be that bad?

"Sweetie, there not much we can do now-"

"Fine. I'll marry him. But only for the benefit of the company." I huffed. Pretending to be really ticked off.

<><><><>TIME SKIP<><><><><>

A couple of weeks later. Me and Draco had become... friends? I guess he wasn't that bad. Maybe I liked him? We haven't seen each other since our first date, we have been owling each other. Our second date is tonight.

I wore a knee length pale, silky blue dress with some gorgeous silver heels with a matching bag and earrings.

I walked through the doors of this really fancy restaurant and spotted Draco almost instantly, his pale, slick back blonde hair shined under the light of the lamp next to him.

"Good evening." He gestured me to my seat.

"To you too." I smiled at him, as he went and sat back down again.

"You look... great tonight." He blushed.

"Thank you." I blushed too, did I have to? "So do you!"

Th waiter came over "Hello Sir, Ma'am. What can I get you tonight?"

I looked up at the young waiter; he looked familiar. I swear I've seen him somewhere before?

"Please may I have some of this?" I pointed to a wine on the menu, it's name I could not say.

"Of course. Sir what would you- wait. Aren't you a Malfoy? Draco Malfoy?" He asked. Oh dear. I thought I recognised him and now I know exactly who he is. Cormac Mclaggen.

"I am." He replied. Didn't he recognise him?

"Wait," he turned to me. Oh. No. "Hermione?! What are you doing here with this idiotic traitor?!" He squeaked at me.

"Don't call him that, thank you." I said politely and calmly. I wasn't going to let him get to me. Wait, did I just stick up for Draco?

Im so sorry for not updating sooner! So umm yeah hope you liked it

Ohmydramione123 xx