Chapter 11

"Well I guess this is it Hermione," her mother sighed. "You can't marry a murderer's son."

"But Draco isn't anything like Lucius. He's kind and caring and I love him."

Her mother sighed, tucking a strand of her hazelnut hair behind her ear and sitting down.
"Hermione, your father is dead. I don't think his last wish was for you to marry the son of his killer."

Hermione stood up and raised her arms.

"You can't guilt trip me! I loved Dad. Of course I loved him. But I love Draco as well. Don't you think dad wouldn't have wanted you stopping me from being happy!"
Amd with that statement, she left the dusty apartment.

She just couldn't believe her mother. A kind, warm, good hearted woman but she judged Draco because of his father. Hermione loved Draco with all her heart. Yes of course she often thought back to the Hogwarts days where they despised each other but the past was the past. She was always told by her father never to judge someone by their past. But he was gone now...

"Draco..." she shakily picked up the pale blue iPhone to her ear.

"Hermione! You haven't answered my calls all day! What's wrong?" Draco replied distressed.

"We're leaving." she said bluntly.

"What?! Leaving where? For how long?" he asked taking in a deep breathe.

"Leaving here. Forever."

and with that, she apparated into his apartment, took him by the hand, and they both left the house, willing to never return

PKAY CRAPPY ENDING

so basically I got my phon and laptop taking off me- oh wait shit my fingers bleeding.

so I got them taken off me and then I cant go on the family computer im being secret here and now so yeah

AND YES THIS SHIT IS SHORT