Oh Harry (Oneshot)

"You're packed already?" Harry asks groggily, his accent even thicker with sleep and his face all puffy as he rubs at his eyes.

Kendall's zipping her handbag up, making sure she's got her passport and documents, the outfit she's wearing for her flight laid out over the chair at the desk.

"Yeah, don't wanna rush last minute," she says.

"I've only got like an hour."

Harry pouts, kicking the sheets off. He's naked, unlike Kendall who'd had to put panties and a top back on after they'd fucked and got into bed. She doesn't get Harry and his whole naked thing, but he's got a nice body so it's still cool to watch from the sidelines.

"You want to go for breakfast? I know a nice place nearby. Really big portions and a good French toast."

She shakes her head, pulling her hair down from the messy top knot she'd piled it up in the night before.

"' I don't think I have enough time for that. My mom texted me and there's a car coming soon."

"Can't you get a later flight?" Harry asks, coming up behind her and pressing a kiss to her check, tattooed arms snaking around her waist. She can feel his not-so-soft cock against her ass.

"I have a shoot, so probably not," she turns around, kisses him on the mouth. "Sorry."

"It's allright. I understand," he says with a sigh, hands sliding down her lower back.

"'You have a little time for me, though?"

"Not if I want to do my makeup."

"Kendall," Harry whines, and in that moment he looks more like a toddler with a chain-smoking voice than Harry Styles, Pussy Hound and Alleged Front Man.

Kendall kisses the tip of his nose, loves that they're practically the same height. "I haven't even showered yet. We had sex last night like, chill."

"But I won't see you for a while."

"But I want to do my makeup."

Harry gives up. "Okay, I'll just wank over here. Alone."
She watches him fall dramatically onto the bed, legs spread as he wraps his fingers around his cock.

"Just me and you, old friend."

Harry is fucking weird. Kendall doesn't know if she wants to laugh or just give in, because watching him touch himself is hotter than it should be. He lets go of his cock, but it's hard now, smacking against his abs. Why the fuck is he so hot?

"Sorry, that was weird. I'm just kidding."

"We can do it in the shower but like, it has to be quick," she decides.

Harry's face lights up.

"You're such a loser," Kendall says as Harry empties a bottle of hotel shampoo in her hair, trying to make it into a mohawk thing. His own hair's soaked, dark and sticking to his face in tendrils, water dripping down his lean body.
Kendall'd wanted to play it cool, but Harry's gone and started this and she really does want to do her makeup. So she kisses him and he immediately gets into it, hand coming to rest on her ass, giving it a light smack, loud against her wet skin.

"Jesus," she laughs, grabbing his hand and pressing it between her legs. They kiss for a bit, eyes red and eyelashes clumped from the water pouring down, Harry rubbing at her clit, sliding a long finger inside her when she's wet enough.

She swears loudly when he slides another one in, pressing something deep in her that makes her whole body clench tight.

"Come on, we don't have that much time."

Harry startles her by hoisting her up, her long legs scrabbling for purchase around his waist as he lines himself up, sinks her down on his cock.

"If I drop you, I'm really sorry," he says, turning them so that she's up against the slippery wall. They're out of the shower's range for the most part, droplets only sprinkling them on one side.

Kendall wraps her arms around Harry's neck, pulls him in to suck on his bottom lip as he fucks her hard on fast, keeping her steady against the wall. His eyes are closes with how focused he is, angling up to hit that spot inside her that makes her fucking see double, the muscles in his shoulders tense.

She comes with a handful of his hair, moaning a quiet.

"Oh God."

Harry lets her down, cock still hard and all slick from her pussy.

"Can you turn around?" he asks, starting to jerk himself off, long fingers curled around his thick cock.

She nods, holding onto the slippery tile. Harry works a hand between her legs, getting two fingers inside her again. She arches her back a little, pushing her ass out and giving him a show. She looks over her shoulders, sees how intently he's watching himself fuck her on his fingers.

"So fucking wet," he says breathily, looking up at her. And then he's coming, hot and thick on her lower back.
Kendall barely has time to put her makeup on, and her hair's a lost cause. She ends up just making it into a loose bun and hopes people think it's the look she's going for.
Harry holds her hands as they walk to her car, kisses her before she goes, and then that's that.

There's a text from Harry waiting when she's got service to her phone again:

'Sorry about all the articles saying you look... like I made you tired'

Kendall rolls her eyes, "Dork." She smiling in spite of herself.