It's always you

*Harry POV*

I saw her today at BBMAs. She was smiling and laughing. I could see in her eyes that she was glad to see me. It was the same exact same look she gave me when we first saw eachother..

She was so happy.

I could tell that the love was still there and I know deep down that she still wants me but I could also see the fear, she's afraid of me..

Not physically but emotionally.

And that's hurt me the most. I love her so much that it terrifies me. I'd do anything and everything to make sure she's happy and smiling, even if she's not with me or I'm not the reason for it.

My love for her is so real man, it's so strong and powerful.. She still makes my day and she doesn't even know that..

When she was talking about that new guy it hurt me but I had to shrug it off and act like I didn't care but I did.

I still see her in my dreams, and that's where she stays now... I still think of her everyday and everytime I wake up and before I fall asleep... I see her everywhere.. Everything reminds me of her. I miss her so much..

I just wish I could hold her again. I wish I make her feel safe and wanted again. I wish she wasn't afraid of me. I wish I could be the reason for her smile again but I fucked that up. Damn, I shouldn't took her for granted.

I love you, Kendall. I never stopped loving you and I wish you know that.