Big Ben (Oneshot)

"We have to be quiet, the walls here are really thin,"

Kendall says as Harry gets a hand between her legs, rubbing her through her panties as he kisses her neck.
She'd invited Harry along to a ski resort with her family, and Scott and Kourtney are in the next room. It's risky, but Harry's always fucking horny, so she kind of knew this would happen; she'd just hoped it would be when everyone else was gone so they could have the cabin to themselves.

Harry tries to push the duvet off them. Kendall kicks him in the shin, earning a ridiculous 'heeeey' for her troubles.

"It's really cold, don't move that."

"I'll warm you up," Harry says with that stupid grin that makes every lame thing he says sound endearing. But he leaves the blankets over them, leaning into her to slide their mouths together.

She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. Harry's an intense kisser, takes his time to figure out how she wants to be kissed and then does it. Tonight he's slow, sucking on her bottom lip, licking gently into her mouth. He's only got his boxers on and he's so warm and firm everywhere, his hard cock pressing into her hip.

His fingers begin moving again, finding her clit through the thin cotton of her underwear and rubbing in circles that make her hips buck, trying to roll in tandem with his wrist.
"Getting wet," he laughs softly. He's always weirdly fascinated by how wet he makes her, jokingly mentions that she's going to squirt any day now, and with how obsessed he is with fingering her and eating her out, she suspects that's his goal. She's alright with that as long as he knows he's the one getting the sheets changed.

She shuffles, spreading her legs wider so he can move the seat of her panties out of the way, thumbing her clit full on as he slides a finger in. Harry makes Kendall feel so sexual, spreading her out while she's still wearing a thong and a band t-shirt she nicked from his suitcase, finger fucking her deep while her sister and her sister's ridiculous boyfriend are sleeping next door.

A breathy moan slips out when he gets another finger in, crooking them and pressing against something in her that's intense, makes her squeeze her eyes shut and tangle his hair around her fingers as she grinds down on his hand. She can hear his heavy breathing, the wet sounds of his hand working between her legs.

She has to kiss him when she comes. It's the only thing that stops her from waking everyone in the cabin up, her legs locking tight around his hips.

"Jesus," she pants when he pulls away, biting his lip and looking smug. He's way too hot, hair falling into his face and a cross dangling between his tattooed collarbones.

"You alright?" he asks softly, kissing her shoulder.
She nods, letting out another deep breath that makes him laugh. She pinches his nipple in retaliation.
She watches him wriggle out of his boxers, leaning over to get a condom that's for some reason already in the nightstand's drawer.

"Were betting on me putting out then? You dick," she teases, kicking at him lightly.

He laughs, pinning her arms above her head and kissing her, this time more playfully than the last time. She can't stop laughing and neither can he. She's never had fun, giggly sex before she got with Harry and he'd say the stupidest things in bed or stub his toe with his hard cock flopping around.

She likes it. Sex with Harry's easier than it's ever been for her, not that she's been with that many people to base that off. At least not as many as Harry. It's weird how he sometimes feels so much older than she is and then other times exactly just as young and dumb.

He fucks her with her legs on his shoulders, fucking his thick cock steadily in and out of her, kissing her mouth and neck and face and shoulders and chest as he works a good rhythm up. Harry's a talker. He likes to let her know how good she feels, how tight she is, and she never knows if it's his words or his stroke game that makes her come harder.

In the morning, Scott's at the table, wearing a ridiculous robe that looks like Hugh Hefner's and looking at them smugly. Harry mumbles 'good morning' face going red, and Kendall just rolls her eyes and waits for Scott to say something stupid.

Scott waits until Harry's drinking his cup of coffee to say, "So Kendall, heard you were on Big Ben last night."

Harry very nearly chokes on his coffee. Kendall flips Scott off.