I have a girlfriend

After a blowout of a fight, Harry heads out to the bar, slamming the door behind him and yelling that he needs space. At about four in the morning, Kendall get a call saying that he has been cut off and needs a way home. She sighs, but go anyway. She spots him right away sitting on a stool. Kendall walks over him and takes his hand.

"Harry.. Come on, let's go home." she said. Harry looks at her and his eyes widen slightly as he pulls away, nearly falling backward.

"Excuse me? I have a girlfriend." his words slurring, but firm. Kendall shakes her head, realizing that he doesn't even recognize her.

"We may've gotten into a fight, but I love her."

She looks at him, soften her voice, "Harry, it's me Kendall." he looks and blinks hard a few times

"Oh hi baby..I love you." he smiles slightly.

"I know. I love you too, now can we go? Before the papz--"

He stands up and Kendall quickly grab his muscular arm before he falls over.

"I really love you Kendall. I love you so much I don't want you to stop loving me," he repeated.

"I won't stop loving you, Harry. Stop being ridiculous."
She huffs.

His smiles brightens slightly as he puts an arm around her, leaning.

"Good, cause I won't stop loving you either. " he grins and kisses her cheek.