Pleasing her.

It was getting rough between them. Their lips opening and closing upon eachothers, tongues rubbing together with no control. Her skin was soft on his, starting from the way her fingers gently pushed his hair away from their faces, ending with the way her smooth knees rubbed against his bare stomach.

Harry hooked his thumbs around the belt loops of his favorite pair of shorts on her, pushing them down her fairly long legs.

"You know how much I love those on you." He whispered, his breathing rugged and unsteady as he spoke.

She giggled, holding his hair now as if it were in a pony tail. "Yeah, I do." He smiled, giving her one last full kiss before peeling off her blouse. He took it off carefuly, trying to be as gentle as possible so that he could make her feel as if she were as special as he claimed her to be. "Beautiful, my love. So beautiful." He mumbled, leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses upon the skin of her neck. Tilting her head, she had granted him more access to her. She sighed, closing her eyes before deciding it was best for him to understand-understand what's been eating her alive.

"Harry I need to tell you something." She let out.

His face turned from lustful to concerned in a matter of seconds. He knew that this wasn't her first time, but this was her first time with him, and he didn't want her to feel like this was all he wanted out of her.

"Kendall? What is it? Are you okay? Are you scared?"
She giggled past her nerves, reaching her hand up to pet his cheek with the side of her index finger.

"I'm okay, and I'm not nervous. It's just-it's just that I never really-nevermind, just forget it." She whispered, her eyes now leaving his to look back upon her twiddling thumbs.

Harry turned his head to the side, frowning at just how small she had looked. She had never been so nervous to say something, and knowing that is happening at this moment really scared him.

"Ken, what is it?"

She sighed, pushing her head back so that it lay on the pillow, her hands coming up to rub her eyes in defeat.

"I've never had an orgasm before."

Harry's eyes widened, shock completely consuming him as he looked down at his embarrassed girlfriend.

"You've never c-came before?"

She shook her head, now looking up at him with sadness.
"No.. None of my past boyfriends waited for me. They just kind of finished whenever they were done without knowing I didn't finish, I guess."

Shaking his head, Harry began to tower over her. He knew exactly what he had to do tonight. He's going to make her feel the way she should. He's going to show her just how special she is to him.

"I'm going to make you cum, okay? I'm ganna make you feel so good." He smirks slightly, his dimples showing up.

Placing his lips on hers, he slowly began to place his fingers on her most fragile parts. Starting with her breasts, he began to touch them as if they were the most precious things on earth. Her mouth opened slightly, releasing a content sigh. He grinned against her, moving his hands more down her body than he ever has before.

Her hips bucked against his the moment his fingers touched her core. She had never experienced foreplay. It was always jumping right into the sex part. She had wondered how it felt to feel his fingers inside of her, rubbing her walls and rubbing the most delicate places on her body. It had ovcured to her that she couldn't wait much longer, and bucked her hips up even more against him. "Kendall, baby. Slow. You won't cum if you rush things." She nodded, mumbling a quiet "I'm sorry" with a soft blush on her cheeks. With a small kiss to her forehead, Harry began to stroke her core. Soft, with only a tiny amount of pressure. She closed her eyes delicately, her head throwing back onto the pillow as she let out a breathy moan. Keeping his bottom lip between his teeth, Harry studied her facial expressions as he slowly added a finger into her. She had to admit, the feeling was weird to her. She didn't understand the feeling of his fingers inside of her. It wasn't until he began pumping his fingers when her entire body jerked, her mouth falling open to release a string of curses. "Oh fuck!" She yelled, louder than her normal voice, but not too loud.

Creasing his eyebrows inward, he was concentrated on finding her g-spot. It was the destruction of a woman's body, and he couldn't dare back out of finding it now. Searching for her facial expressions, Harry had felt something soft reach the tip of his finger. Kendall's entire face strunched up as moans kept falling out of her mouth without a breath. Grinning, Harry had added another finger into her, pumping his fingers as fast as he could go, purposely hitting her g-spot every single time. "O-oh my God!" She screamed, her hand reaching to hold onto his wrist, moving her arm with his as if helping him go even the slightest bit faster. "Does this feel good, baby? Are you feeling good?" Harry asked, although insanely aware of her answer. "H-Harry, my stomach." she croked out. She could feel her climax coming. She knew what it was, because it was an indiscribable feeling that she has never experienced before. She knew that in only a few seconds she was going to hit cloud nine, if she hadn't already. With determination, Harry placed the thumb of his other hand right on her clit. He forced all the pressure he could without hurting her, rubbing in figure eights, then circles, and figure eyes again. Kendall's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and within moments she had felt pleasure hit her so hard that all she could do that was within her control was scream. She was withering, repeatedly screaming and moaning Harry's name over and over until reality had come back to her. "Holy fucking shit." Harry whispered, taking his fingers out of his mouth. His eyes were wide; crazed at how amazingly long she had orgasmed. It wasn't for just five seconds like every other girl, hers lasted so much longer, and the look she had while experiencing it was enough to make him lose all sense of control. "My God. How did that feel?" Trying to catch her breath, Kendall had forced her eyes open to meet Harry's gaze. No green had stayed in his eyes, they were clouded with blackness; lust. "Harry Styles," she panted, reaching her hand up to stroke his sweat filled hair, "You're going to be the death of me."