S q u i r t i n g ( Oneshot )

Harry is only just getting out of bed when Kendall gets to the hotel he's staying at, hair messy from sleep and only wearing black boxers that fit so tight she can practically see his dick, the legs rolled up high on his thighs. There are still creases from the sheets pressed into his skin, faint red lines along his waist and the side of his face as he pulls her in for a hug, arm around her shoulders.

He smells good like he always does, like good cologne and something else, feels warm and firm against her. He kisses her cheek.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, late night?" she asks, toeing her shoes off as he drags his feet to the bathroom to have a quick swish of mouthwash.

"Went out to dinner with some people, then had drinks at their place. I'm a little hungover, if I'm being honest" he says, and he's adorable with his hair curling in every direction possible, combed back off his face with his fingers, mouth all puffy looking from sleep and tugged into a lopsided grin.

"Aw, poor baby, do you have a headache?"

He's striding over to where she's sat on the bed, bracing his hands on either side of her hips as he leans in to kiss her properly, licking into her mouth and then pulling back before she's even had a good taste.

"Not too hungover to be a tease then," she says, pulling him down between her spread legs.

He laughs. They're practically the same height, but she likes how it feels when he's on top of her, solid and strangely grounding for someone who can't string a sentence together without rambling and then mumbling to himself towards the end

"Never too hungover for that. My head's alright, though. Thanks for asking. Glad you could come round today, missed you."

"Did you?" she asks, tilting her head.

"Yeah," he kisses the exposed line of her neck, pressing his hips down so she can feel that he's already getting hard. Sometimes she thinks he's always kind of hard, only that he wouldn't be able to hide all that in the tight jeans, ripped he's always wearing.

He slides his hands up under her top, beneath the wire of her bra, fingertips rubbing lightly against her nipples and making her arch her back, letting out a heavy sigh.
Harry's the most tactile guy she's ever hooked up with, loves to explore with his hands, touch everywhere to see if it'll make her bit her lip or let out a moan or buck her hips up.

"What are your plans for today?" he asks, finally pushing her shirt and bra up so her tits are out, nipples hard as he mouths at them. She'd felt sort of awkward and embarrassed the first time Harry got his hands on her breasts; his hands are huge and her tits, well, they're kind of not. But he seems to like them, always murmurs about how gorgeous her body is.

Kendall forgets he's said anything lost in the feeling of his hand creeping up her skirt, gripping through her panties, squeezing and then rubbing. She can't keep her thighs closed, rolling her hips into it.

"Can you spend the night?" he asks like she's going to say no when she's wet after being here for like 10 minutes and his teeth are grazing against the curve of her breast.

"Yeah, probably."

"Good, I wanna try something."

"What?"

"It's a surprise," he says, tucking his thumbs beneath the waistband of her skirt and yanking it down with her panties.

They're suddenly naked, her legs on his shoulder and his thick cock sliding in and out of her, making her gasp out, small moans escaping even when she bites her lip, nails digging into his ass and encouraging him to rock into her harder and harder.

He pulls out when he's close, tugging on his cock and coming right on pussy.

"Jesus," she says, cheeks flushed as she looks down between her legs, feeling it drip down. "Have you watching porn while I was gone?"

"I get lonely sometimes," he jokes, laughing and kissing the corner of her mouth. But then he pulls back, looking sort of confused. "Did you come just now?"

Kendall frowns. To be honest, she doesn't think she gets off from getting fucked very often, which is kind of awkward to admit when you really like someone and still had good time. "Uh, why?"

Harry grins ruefully, teeth sunk into his bottom lip. It makes him look like a guilty toddler with a really hot tattooed body. "I was trying to make you squirt just now. Was talking to a bloke at the party last night and he said his girlfriend does it every time and that all girls can do it with the right technique..."

Kendall blinks, wiping Harry's come off herself with one of the t-shirts he'd obviously been deliberating on wearing the night before, which had been half-folded on a pillow. Harry doesn't seem to care, still waiting on her to say something.

"So everyone knows you're trying to make me squirt then. Like, I've never even done that I-"

"It's supposed to be really good, though and I want you to have a good time with me."

"That's really sweet, Harry... In a weird, really dirty way but-"

Harry's suddenly on his knees between her legs, pushing her knees apart. "Think I might be able to do it better this way."

She's still wet, honestly would be ready to go again although Harry probably won't be hard again that quick, so she's pretty okay with this, breathing out hard when he slides two fingers inside her, working them in and out slowly, leaning in to flick his tongue against her clit.

She lies back, closing her eyes. He's gone down on her before and it's been good, but this time it's different, feels more thought out and makes her inner thighs jump.
He's sucking on her clit now, crooking his fingers and pressing up and up and, oh, that's different. It's like when he's fucking her hard and it almost feels like she needs to pee or something, but the way he keeps pressing it is making her hips jump. It's good. Intense, and good, his tongue sliding in between her lips before he brings his mouth back to her clit.

"How's it feel?"

"Intense," she says. She can't even open her eyes, hair falling across her face.

He slides his fingers out before slamming them back in a bit rougher, working them hard against that spot inside her. She's so wet it's noisy, can hear him sucking on her pussy and fingering her and both of their heavy breathing.
Suddenly she's shaking. She's never come this hard in her life, hips flying up off the bed and Jesus Christ she's worried that she just actually fucking wet herself, can feel more wetness than she's ever felt gushing between her legs. She can't stop babbling Harry's name, blindly reaching down to pull his hair as she grinds into his face and down on his hand.

She feels like she's been shaking forever, and when she finally stops, letting his curls slip out of her fingers, Harry pulls up. His mouth is red and wet and his face and neck are fucking glistening.

Kendall hides her face behind her hands, fucking mortified.
"No, don't be shy, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Can't believe you did it."

She throws a pillow at him and he pulls her up, leading her to the bathroom so they can get cleaned up. He can't stop kissing her in the shower, keeps murmuring about how he can't believe she did that, how amazing she is.

"C'mon you loved it, though, admit it," he says after they've ordered pizza, lying in bed in fluffy bathrobes, taking a big bite out of his slice.

"Hell yeah, not every day I get to bust a nut on my ho's face," she says, laughing when he lets out a 'heeeey' and locks their ankles together.