My Headcanons! [Filler]

Hello peoples. As you can see by the name, this is a filler chapter :D!! I wanted to write down some of my headcanons, so here you guys go hehe.

Some of these headcanons apply to my multiverse and thoughts, so they aren't canon.

None of these are NSFW headcanons. I'm watching you, sinners 👀.

If you don't agree with my headcanons, that's ok. Just please don't be nasty about it in the comments.

And away we go :>

~🤍~

-

Monsters reproduce via soul bonding, they can do it with any gender or species of monster, and even with humans. Soul bonding is not a sexual thing and neither partner gets any arousal out of it.
Soul bonding is when two partners combine their magic through their souls. The souls together will harmonize, creating a third soul, a child's soul.
One of the parents is the carrier, and will carry the child's soul within their own soul and body as it develops. No physical changes happen physical the carrier, however they'll still have hormonal issues like humans would. When it's time, the carrier's soul will be forced out of them in order for the child to form. This can be painful for the carrier, similar to human labor pains. It takes a lot of magic, and since monsters are made of magic, they will be weak for a few days. This can be fatal for weaker monsters, and they can die.

-

Classic Sans has a lazy eye (haha), it's the reason only one of his eyes glows in battle.

Classic Papyrus has slightly bad vision, it's one of the reasons why he has Sans read him a bedtime story. He can't make out the letters very well. (I got this thought from Handplates/Mercyplates. Zarla is awesome..)

-

Underswap Sans's favorite movies are the Back to The Future trilogy, cause he's canonically a sci-fi/space nerd hehe.

Underswap Papyrus's favorite animal is bees. They're fat, fluffy, cute, and make honey. Why wouldn't he love them-

-

Underfell Sans probably barks like a dog unintentionally. If you point it out, he'll casually brush it off and pretend you're crazy.

Underfell Papyrus is hard on his brother, because he knows how weak he is. He tries to get him to be stronger so he isn't killed.

-

Paperjam is 17, and Gradient is 14.

-

Fresh and PJ are NOT related, however Fresh likes to bother PJ the same way he does Error. Fresh sees PJ as a younger sibling or a neice/nephew, their relationship is STRICTLY platonic.

-

Fresh is a cat person. He would dress his cat in little colorful shirts.

-

Error and Geno are the same person. (Is this canon? I don't remember.)

-

Dream and Nightmare do NOT hate each other. Sometimes when he's sure he's alone, Nightmare will remember how he and Dream were as kids, and momentarily be at peace.

~End. (I'll probably add more soon.)~