Flirt

Swapped Out part 2!
It's time lol, Swap Sans simps gather around, and prepare yourself for some dorky cuteness.

AGAIN, this will be sort of like Canon Underswap, with a few of my own little sprinklings here and there, so Sans will not be UWU BABY. Deal with it, if you came for uwu baby, I'm sorry, but I don't do that here.

Spoiler, I may also write an alternate ending with a Reader x Swap Pap, because I'm dying to write a part about my favorite orange man lol. Lemme know if you guys would like that. I believe in honey boye supremacy.

Art found on Google. If anyone knows who the artist is, PLEASE tell me so i can give them credit! I feel so bad not being able to credit people for their glorious art :C

~🌮~

Well, now you were walking through the snowy landscape once again.

After the brothers finished with their argument, Sans had proclaimed he would capture you via confusion with his puzzles. "PROCEED, IF YOU DARE!" He had told you, before running off, dragging his brother with him. Good thing you and Papyrus had exchanged phone numbers to keep in touch, and so the latter could warn you about what was coming.

Apparently, Sans's puzzles weren't that dangerous, but if you were to get hurt, you were to come straight to Papyrus. Sans had.. a lack of concern for people other than his sibling. He didn't mean it out of malice or to be a bad guy, he literally just had a hard time with empathy. But the blue skeleton could see right through someone, able to tell what you're thinking or feeling just by looking at you. He could tell if you've done horrible things. He could make you feel like your sins were weighing you down, his intuition was just that good. Thankfully, you hadn't hurt anyone, so you didn't need to worry about that part.

Papyrus, on the other hand, seemed to care a bit too much. He was always alert, almost like a babysitter or a protective sibling. You thought it was cute how much the tall monster worried for you. He was incredibly loyal too. In fact, he even suggested a freebies system when you were having trouble on one of his elder brother's puzzles. At least you knew if something ever happened, Papyrus would be right by your side to help you through it.

(A/N : The freebies are a reference to Horrortale the comic hehe. Sorry sorry I nerded out lol. On with the story.)

So here you were, having gotten through Sans's puzzles, and now you were exploring Snowdin before having to battle the small blue skeleton, although you didn't really want to fight him. You'd grown to enjoy his funny mannerisms, his bad jokes, and attempts of being cool. It was oddly charming in a way. After a while of exploring and talking to monsters, you proceeded onward, spotting Papyrus outside the house. You stopped, and he lazily waved.

"hey human. on your way to 'fight' my brother?" He grinned, cigarette in his mouth. You nodded, giving a thumbs-up. He laughed a bit, ruffling up your hair. "cool, you should try distracting him. between you and me, he's a huge space nerd. anything about space gets him all happy." He took his cigarette from his mouth, tossing it into the snow and stepping on it. "remember, don't hurt him. got it?" He paused, "you're a good kid though, so I hope you won't do anything you would regret later." Papyrus said with a slight laugh, as he started walking off. You waved goodbye to him as you parted ways, heading the opposite direction.

The fog was thick, and you could hardly see as you walked through it. However you began to see the outline of a small figure, who you recognized as Sans. He seemed to spot you as well, because he turned and began to speak. "AH HUMAN! YOU HAVE ARRIVED." He put a hand to his hip, and dusted his scarf off somewhat, trying to make himself look better. "I'M SURPRISED YOU DIDN'T SUBMIT THE MOMENT I CHALLENGED YOU! AFTER ALL, NOBODY COULD DEFEAT THE SENSATIONAL SANS AT HIS OWN GAME." He boasted. You simply listened, shrugging slightly at Sans.

The skeleton readied an attack, starting the battle. "ONCE I CAPTURE YOU, I'LL EARN ALL THE RECOGNITION I DESERVE!" Suddenly, your soul turned blue, and you felt heavier as bone attacks were shot your way. You managed to dodge the best you could. "FAME, GLORY, IMAGINE IT! SANS, AN OFFICIAL ROYAL GUARD!"
Now was your turn.

You didn't want to fight Sans, so you just decided to act. "Sorry, were you talking to me? I was busy looking at the stars in your eyes." You flirted. Sans looked shocked for a second, his face gaining a slight blue hue. "MWEH?!" He shook his head, scoffing slightly as his grin seemed to widen. "YOUR FLATTERY WILL NOT WORK ON ME!" He said that, yet you felt like you were somewhat getting through to him...

Sans's attacks were getting slower. You managed to dodge most of them. However you managed to get hit pretty hard, and were knocked down. It hurt, but you ate a Cinnabun and your HP was maxed out. You got right back up and went back to flirting. You remembered Papyrus telling you about how much of a space-nerd Sans was, and had the perfect one liner.
"Even in zero gravity, I'd still fall for you." You winked, catching Sans off guard yet again. His attacks got slower yet again.

Poor Sans was growing flustered and distracted by your flirts. "HUMAN.." He huffed lowly, stomping and trying to ignore you as he sent more attacks your way. They were easy to dodge, and you were ready to give the final blow. "If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a whole galaxy." That seemed to be the breaking point. "N-NO! STOP TALKING! I- THE SENSATIONAL SANS IS NOT LISTENING!" Sans's face turned dark blue, and he hid it in his scarf. You snrked a little, sparing him and ending the battle.
The fog around you began to lift as Sans desperately tried to shake the blush from his face. You smiled, walking over and patting him on the shoulder gently. "I'm sorry Sans, I couldn't help myself." You softly laughed. Sans was silent.

However, what he did next shocked you. The small skeleton grabbed one of your hands, and got down on a knee. "H-HUMAN! THE SENSATIONAL SANS HAS DECIDED TO NOT CAPTURE YOU AND SEND YOU TO THE CAPITOL! FOR YOU SEE, I'VE GROWN-.. F-Feelings.." He mumbled the last part, "FEELINGS.. OF HAVING SOMEONE TO TALK ABOUT SPACE WITH!!" He looked up at you, grin wide. "SO! YOU WILL GO ON A DATE WITH ME!!" He got up, pressing a quick kiss to the back of your hand.

"PROCEED, IF YOU DARE!~ MWEHEHEH!!" He teased, running off, leaving you with a startled and red face. The little snot-.. He had used your own tactic against you. "..Clever skeleton." You laughed to yourself as you walked after him. After all, you had a date to get to.

~End~

Woo this took me a while, sorry. It's finally here though :D! I took the flirts from the internet hehe, they're cheesy as hell.