Chapter 4

Niya Pov

I jumpped out of my seat to answer the door and found that Twist beat me to it. He opens the door and a bowl of cheers and laughter hit my ears. Twist was cheesing left to right saying what up to the boys that stood in front of me. I had to admit they really caught my attention. Ayye yall must be the Mindless group Nicki told me about, I said smiling, liking what im see. They shook they're head in responce and walked. Mmmmm maybe it wont be band to chill with them, I stated in my mind.

I shut the door as Wayne and everyone else walks in the kitchen. Nicki came and sat by me like Chuckee did at the island. The group sat the table and Jay, Ciara, and Twist stood with Wayne. Everyone sat quietly untill Wayne spoke.

"Ight so as some of yall may know this is Mindless Behavior. Twist and Chuckee already know them but I want Niya, Ciara, and Jay to get to know them since they gone be living with Nicki for a few months to finish there album. And speaking of album I want the Swerve Queens to do a song with them".

On that note Jay jumpped up and down shouting. Are you serrious, with much joy in her voice. I cant wait. I always wanted to make a song with someone. I would perfer Chris Brown or Trey Songz but this will do.

Well okay then. Yall take this day to get to know each other and tomorrow yall be goin back home and get settled in. Oh and Twist and Chuckee can go with yall if yall want, Wayne said walking to the back of the house. Nicki looked at me and smiled as she told me she's going to the mall to buy us some clothes for tonight and tomorrow and she walked out the door.

I looked around feeling akward. Everytime i meet new people its always akward cause I dnt knw what they like and how to speak to them. Meeting new people isnt my thing.

Noticing after a while no ones gonna speak I stated that we go in the front room and play video games. They followed me and sat on the couch while Chuckee set the game. I was the one who broke the silence again.

Me: Soooo what yall name?

The puffy head dude spoke up first. He was really cute and had a nice smile. I like that. Im Jacob, people call me Princeton but yall can call me Prince for short. Here with the two braids is Ray Ray or Ray if you want. There with the mohawk is Prodigy or Prod. And last is Roc Royal or Roc.

I smile as i hear him talk with his spanish accent. His voice deep and sexy. Itd gonna be hard living with them, I can tell.

I knock myself out of my thoughts and happily spoke.

Im Taniya, they call me Love Quality but call me Niya. Nicki's my aunt snd my moms sister from her mom's side. This Here is Ciara she's Nicki sister from her dad. People call her Baby Minaj but we call her Ciara or CeeCee. And There is Jaylyn, people call her Black Misfit but we call her Jay. We are the Swerve Queens.

After that whole name exchange the attention was at ease now and Chuckee was even finish setting up the game. We played girls vs boys but Twist volunteered to play on our side to make it close to even. The truth is he know we awsome at video games. When it come them we're Kings but hey they dont know that. Not even Chuckee. We gone straight up dog em

As the game start we let them win the fist three games but Ray Ray got a lil to cocky for my liking and we put our game faces on. Ciara and Jay went first for our team since it was only four controllers and had to two people on each team at a time. Ciara and Jay Shot they asses up. We were playing Gears Of War 3 and we was killing them. Just wait till i get the controller.

Now its Twist and my turn. I shot fist which hit Roc's player instantly. I repeated my shooting untill Prod started shooting at me. Thank God Twist had my back other wise I would of died. Anyway at the end we ended up winning and we did our little victory dances. Little did I know would cause every guy in the room to stare at our asses. So we slapped them in the back of their heads.

Two hours later we finish playing video games and just watched movies in the theater room, this time I wasnt stupid to fall asleep though. when that was done we headed off the bed.