Chapter 13

Niya POV

Everyone froze for a moment, thinking about the sound that just ehcooed through the streets. what can it be? but bursting out thier thoughts their actions kicked in causing them to quickly ran out the door. Ciara screamed from the sceen right in front of her and a crowd grew ready to get the lates news. Ciara ran out the house crying with anger and hate. ive never seen her so upset like this that it makes me sad of the sight.

who would do such a thing?, she screamed with tears in her eyes. why would anyone stoop so low and hurt me like this? what have i ever done to anyone? why would they fuck with my car? she broke down at that point and just cried her eyes out. everyone was confuse but Jay and I they dont know how much this car mean to her since it was givin to her from her best friend who died two years ago. Her and Ciara was closer then ever. they made a promise to be bestfriends till the end and they kept that promise. but one day Ciara and Tiyla (her friend) was walking on the street and a dumb asses had a drive by and kill Tiyla on the spot. Every since then Ciara pushed people away afraid to get close. Even though Jay and I are her best friends we will never be as close as she was with Tiyla.

Ray walked up to Ciara and held her trying to calm her down but she jerked away whenn shes like this she dont liked to be touched, just want to be alone.

Ray: Ciara are you ok, i can buy you another one

Ciara: WHATS THE POINT? IT WONT BE THE SAME!

Jay: Ciara calm down, he didnt know what the car means to you or the sorry behind it

ciara: like i care. my car is fucked up. It can never be replaced

Me: Ciara calm down we can get the car fixed. we can all help get it fixed, but calm down for me. Please!

nothing worked to getting her to calm down, she was stubborn as hell. i dont blame her though with the life she had i feel sorry for her , but ill never tell her that because she hate peoples pitty. she just push it asside and act like nothings there and i hate that about her. i just want her to let people and for she can feel loved other then alone.

as she was speaking to Jay, Nicki pulled up in the drive way. she got out the car and frozen confused.

Nicki: What happen here?

Prod: sombody shot up Ciara car.

Nicki: what? Ciara are you ok?

Ciara: im fine but my car, she broke down in tears again... my car is ruin.

Nicki: well at least your fine we can get you another car tomor......(was cut off)

Ciara: WHY THE FUCK WOULD I GET A NEW CAR? THIS CAR MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I WILL NEVER GET RID OF IT MY FRIEND GAVE IT TO ME BEFORE SHE WAS KILLED DO YALL EVER THINK ABOUT HOW THE FUCK I FEEL ABOUT IT... NO CAUSE ITS JUST A FUCKING CAR TO YOU

Nicki: LISTEN IM SORRY ABOUT YOU LOST BUT DONT PUT ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ON ME. IVE BEEN TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU SUBBORN ASS BUT YOU NEVER SEE THAT. YOU TAKE YOUR FUSTRATIONS OUT ON ME AND I DELT WITH YOUR STANK ATTITUDE BUT IM DONE. TO BE MY SISTER YOU'RE NO SISTER OF MINE AND YOU CAN TAKE YO ASS BACK HOME. IM OVER IT

Ciara: I NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR DAMN HELP. I DONT NEED YOU. I ALWAYS HATED YOU. EVERY SINCE NIYA MOVED IN YOU STOP CARING. SO I STOPED. THATS WHAT EVERONE ALWAYS SEEM TO DO, STOP CARING BOUT ME, NEVER GIVE A FUCK BUT YOU KNOW I DONT CARE ANYMORE, she said that and walked away.

i was calling Ciara name repeatedly as she walked away. i never knew she felt like that toward me and Nicki. did i really take Nicki away from her. i can tell that really hurt her Nicki to Cause she now in her room. everyone soon walked in the house but i noticed Ray missing, guess he's talking since to Ciara. just as everyone was getting ready for bed Ricky walks in asking questions. Ughh so dont want to explain!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray POV

I ran up behind Ciara calling her name but she just ignored my voice. Ciara slow down, please. but she just kept ignoring me. so turned her around

Ciara: Ray what do you want? why wont you let me be alone? i already know peple dont give a fuck about me you dont have to come and tell me lies

Me: Ciara stop! stop telling youself that! everyone at that damn house care about you but you dont see it cause your blinded by hurt.

Ciara: how you know? HUh! every since My friend Tiyla died eveything changed. Niya came and moved with Nicki and Nicki left behind. she never spend time with me like she use to. i miss how everything use to be the time i could laugh. be happy and never have too worry but everything changed ok!

Me: it s only like that becaus e you make it like that. you let shit pull you down when you should be happy. Ciara open your eyes and see that people care! I care!

Ciara: whatever!

At that she tried to walk away but I quick turned her around and kissed her. i wasnt expecting her to kiss back but she did and when we broke apart she look me dead in my face and just walked away leaving me with unanswered questions flowing in my head!