Chapter 9

Niya pov

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. when ever that happens i know i wont be able to go back to sleep. So i got out my comfy king size bed, who brings me my happiness when im tired and walked to the kitchen and eat but before i walked out my door, i saw a small Boutique of all white roses and purple cattleya orchids. they were my favorites, i wonder left them. i looked around for a card and seconds later i found it. i had the sweetest little message that gave me chills but it didnt say who its from.

Card: Niya you beautiful. i love everything about you. i want to make you mine but im afraid you dont feel the same. maybe later we can see if you do but untill i love you from a distance and when the moments right ill put a smile and ring on your fingure. Love always, Optimistic Lover.

I love this card. i wish i knew who sent them. my curiosity is open. but imma have to just wait and seen.

i sat the Boutique of flowers in my room and continued to walk in the kitchen like before but this time with a sly grin on my face. i couldnt help but be happy for the guy thats waiting on me.

In the Kitchen nobody was there. They where probably still asleep so fast I'm in such a good mood I'm a make breakfast for everyone. I pull out a carton of eggs, milk, sausage, bacon, and pancake mix and begin to cook.

Just as I was getting done everyone watching the kitchen looking very tired but Nicki was slightly happy. Maybe a little too happy. I'll find out why cause Nicki aint no morning person she's usually grumpy in the morning.

With that she greet with a good morning like everyone else, grab some food, and start texting away on her iphone. Hmm that's odd.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ricky Pov

Sitting down eating i noticed Nicki been texting every since she walked in here and Niya cooked. Niya never cooks. whats gotten into them. Niya hates cooking and Nicki she always socialize now she's so hipped up in her cell. i need to know whats going on.

Ricky: ojay whats going on Niya and Auntie Nicki.

Niya: what you mean whats wrong Ricky.

Ricky: you cooking, Nicki in her phonce like nothing exist. Niya you never cook and auntie dint like being her phone like dat.

Niya: i dont know what you talking bout. i just felt like cooking thats all.

Ricky: mmhm what bout you auntie

Nicki: oh so texting is a crime now. maybe you should just mind you business.

Ricky: yeah ok yall being weird and i dont like it. 

ill find out whats going on one way or another.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ray Ray pov

Right when Ricky and Nicki stopped talking Ciara, Jay, Twist, Chuckee, and some new chick walked in the doir but i wasnt paying her no mind i was to busy looking at Ciara. She was so pretty. I can really see the resemblance of her Nicki. i like that. Dimples that pops her plumpped cheeks and eyes that show so much love. Hee curves like a goddess keep me lusting for her. i gotta make her mine.

__________________________________________________________________________

Niya pov

Ciara: hey yall 

Me: hey Baby Minaj, whos yo friend 

Ciara: ohh this Khylee, shes my new neighbor. im showing her around so i figured yall want to hang too. 

Niya: ok, well im Niya, dats Ricky my brother, and dat .... 

Khylee: Omiigawsh thats Mindless Behavior and Nicki Minaj

everyone laughed at her out burst of seeing nicki n the boys

Niya: yeah im guessing your a fan lmao 

Khylee: yeah bigg fan 

Nicki: well i see lol nice meeting you khylee but i gotta go. 

Khylee: oh you can just call me NiNi. but same to you.

Nicki went upstares to get ready and soon came down all dressed up. mmmm she got some explaining to do when she get back. but right now imma hang with my friends