Chapter 7

Niya Pov

We was sitting at the bar eating and laughing wildly causing stare from people around us. We didnt get pizza like i hoped but i'll rather have this then that. I was talking to Ray as i seen Prods creeping little fingers was tryin to steal my food. (SLAP) Touch my hot wings again and imma chop you hands off. He got the point and quickly snatched his habds away from my food. Danm girl you dont play bout your food, Roc said amused. I was about to reply when Jay beat me and spoke up, You think shes crazy bout her food now just wait when she gets her oreo, chocolate chip cookies, and ice cream... She will go for the kill. That had the boys except for my brother to burst out laughing but they soon etopped when they notcied no one else was laughing.

Prince: Yall jokin right

Ciara: Do we look likevwe jokin the girl dont play bout her food

Ricky: Man just dont touch the girl food. Point, blank, period.

Prince: ok we get, no touchie Niya food.

When we finished eating our food we played the arcade games for a good two hours before leaving. We was now getting ready for the Chris Brown concert and I had to look my best for my future husband. I was wearing my on shoulder « YOU MAD BRO» crop top shirt that stopped just above my belly button shows my belly ring. I placed a black mini jacket over my shirt and put on neon blue skinny jeans. To finish it of I put on my black and blue adidas snd assessories. I hand to make sure i looked sexy for the father of my soon to exist baby.

I walking out my room to the living room and was greeted me with the word DAMN! spilling through the air from the Mindless boys mouth but that soon changed when Ricky quickly putting them in their places.

Ricky: Keep yall damn eyes and thoughts to yall damn selfs. I dont want to you lookin st het ass brest or anything below the chin. Dont touch her dont even walk behind her. If anyone of yall even look at her in any unfriendly way gets delt with, got me.

That caused the cowardly back up without a word. I just laughed at how scared Racky made them. He always knew how to chase boys away. Thats exactly why im single now. Evertime I got a boyfriend he would threaten em and so we end up breaking up. Sometimed I loved the possessive big bro but sometime he need to go on brake.

On that note Ciara and jay walked though thebdoors showing that their ready to go. They looked so sexh in their similar clothing as mine but in different colors. They bought it the time we went to UK on tour with YMCMB. I bought blue, Ciara bought purpke, and Jay bought lime gree. (Thats our favorite colors.) We stepped outside to the limousine waiting for us. Normaly we'll take the jeep but we wanted to catch people attention when we arrive.

We walked to the back stage area and relaxed in the back room untill the show begained. This was like iur everytime routine. I never sat out in the crowed only watched back stage. Its kinda weird though.

I stepped out of the room ass Chris Brizzy was just walking on stage. He looked so sexy with his tattoos showing from his arms. Hid toned body and his very juicy lips. Mmmm i can just kiss and bite on em.

The fist song started playing and the crowed went wild. Moments later Chris voice boomed through the building.

«To mucjñh light in this window» boim boom the bassed thumpped hard. 

«Dont wake me up» 

«Only coffee no sugar» tne beat boomed againg 

«Inside my cup»

At that Chris wad rising from the floor of thr stage and people startef screaming louder then before and some screaming his name. Then the beat swiffly changed up and I knew the beat instantly.

«I dont wanna go there» 

«We should never go there» 

«Why you wanna go there» 

«I guess we gotta go there»

I screamed as he sang my song and everyone stared at me like a crazed fan. They act like just cause i see celebrities all the time im not a big fan for my favorite ones. Hell im a girl what do you expect.

«so please dont judge me. And i wont judge you. Cause it could get ugly. Before it gets beauiful. please dont judge me. And i wont judge you. And if you love me. Then let it be beatiful.

The sang sounded so lovely through his sexy vocals i didnt want it to end but sadly all good things must. I stepped in the house and automatically went to my room. I did my hygiene and went to sleep reafy for what goid things god has to offer me tomorrow.