Chapter 19

Marrie Pov

At the airport!

Me: Jah-Jah!

Jamarria: really you gotta call me thst in public.

Me: of course who else gone fuck with you if it aint me

Jamarria: whatever timmy bear.

Me: -_-

Jamarria: dats what you get

Me: whateva! Wait is this Markell. (pointing to the baby)

Jamarria: yep! Meet yo lil nephew

Me: Damn he handson just like me

Jamarria: nigga please yo duck lookin ass aint handson. He get his sexiness from me.

Me: Haha you wish

Jamarria: aww fuck off

Me: bol you ready to go

Jamarria: yea

I lead Jah-Jah to the car and put her stuff in the trunck as she put the baby in. We where sitting and catchin up while I was drivin. Ohh if you havent noticed shes my sister. Twin at that but we dont looked the same. People use to think we date but hell no aint no incest goin on here.

A while later Nicki called me. I was nervous as hell. i wonder if she seen the ring on her fingers but knowing her she probly aint paid any attention about it. I answer the phone with a hello as usual.

Me: Hello

Nicki: what do it mean

Damn she seen the ring. im not ready to her her words. she can send my whole world crashing down just by the simple word No.

Me: it mean i want you to marry me. I dont know how to propose so i just slipped it in your finger hoping you would say yes

Nicki: Marrie are you even ready for this. Its only been a 2 month and i dont wanna feel like we're rushing

Me: yes im ready. You have changed me in many ways as possible and im happier with you. Im ready. So will you do me the honors and be my wife.

It was scilence on the other line and the butterflies formed in the bottom of my stomach.

Nicki: Marrie I'll marry you

Me: Yes! thank you bae-

Nicki: BUT!

Me: But what

Nicki: i want to wait to get married. i want to wait at least 2 year before we get married. this is moving to fast and no doubt i love you but i cant do this right now.

Me: ok at least you said yeah I dont care how long we have to wait to say i do.

Nicki: eww haha you getting cheesey

Me: ha sorry babe, i'll be over there soon i have someone i want you to meet

Nicki: ok bae see you later

Me: ok

I hung up and turned to my sister and see her with a frown on her face. i dont really like the look either it seem like she's disapointed.

Me: Jah-Jah whats wrong with you

Jamarria: why you aint tell me you was planing to marry this girl.

Me: i didnt want to tell you untill she said yes cuz if she would say no then i wouldnt want to waist my breath on it. But since she did im hopping you'll be happy for me.