CHAPTER-19

Published on- 15/08/22

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY🇮🇳 ✨❤️

Vote target-100

AUTHOR'S POV

Stranger?

Yeah, that's what I deserve she thought.

He stood up taking his car keys and walked towards the entrance where she was standing.

His demeanor was radiating anger and nobody dared to mess with an angry Abhimanyu.

All were scared seeing his anger, she was too.

"M...Maan, where are you going?" she asked in her trembling voice. No response.

She followed him outside while he took long strides towards his car.

"Maan?" She called him again. Again, no response.

"Maan, I am asking you something. Answer me" she asked raising her voice a bit, not feeling good about what he might do in his anger.

"YOU ARE NOT IN THE PLACE TO QUESTION ME MS. ADVAITA VERMA. YOU LOST THAT RIGHT FEW HOURS AGO" he shouted sitting inside the car and went away.

She looked at the disappearing car as a sob escaped her mouth.

She went inside defeatedly.

She broke down instantly reaching inside seeing 5 pairs of hopeful eyes.

Everyone ran towards her.

"Di, please don't cry" Veer pleaded rubbing her back.

"I destroyed everything Veer. Everything"

"He came back for me but I doubted him.

"He will never forgive me. Never"

"I am scared Veer. Please do something"

She was chanting the same sentences while sobbing in his chest.

Everyone felt pity for her but they can't deny that she was wrong this time.

"Bro, where are you!"

Suddenly 4 really excited people entered inside. Married Virat and Piya and engaged Karan and Disha.

But their excitement vanished after seeing the scene in front of them.

They ran towards Advaita.

"What happened Advi? And where is Abhi?" Karan asked as all of them panicked.

"I destroyed everything" she hiccupped as tears flowed from her eyes.

They looked at her confused.

"Veer take her to her room" Anjali said while Veer nodded.

He took her to her room while she was ranting the same thing.

Once she was inside her room, they explained what all happened in the past few hours to their friends.

They were shocked that how can Advaita do something like that but they were scared for both of them too.

Their heart can't stop accusing Advaita for what she did. But somewhere they knew that Abhi will forgive her. Not for her but for him. Can anyone live without oxygen? But he was hurt too. Too deep. And just because he was not crying doesn't mean that his pain was less than hers.

...

At night...

She was lying on the bed looking at the white wall with tear strained cheeks.