Chapter 6. Courting.

Chapter 6. Courting

Tee took a deep breath before stepping out of the car after he parked it in the engineering faculty.

He saw the time, Tae must be in the cafeteria by now. He had joined the university after the weekend and Tee was waiting for the exact moment.

His day was hard so far, considering quizes and assignments and now he had only 45 minutes that he wanted to utilise wisely.

He reached the food court and took a moment to spot Tae and apparently it wasnt difficult. He could say it that he could spot Tae sitting among millions and those were just a few students in the cafeteria.

Tae was revising his notes with his friends enjoying their lunch when he found everyone going silent. It was not unexpected that the students wont create a chaos, thgh they would take care of the strict hazers, but it was a pin drop silence.

Not even the sound of cutlery. He frowned looking around and then even he forgot to speak or breathe.

Tee, in the engineering food court? His heart leaped in his throat. Without wasting a second he stood up and walked to him.

"Hi...". Tee flashed his million dollar smile. Tae was afraid the whole cafeteria would fall for the boy in front of him. And he didnt want it.

"Focus on eating and then start the drill again". Tae roared without turning back and as on queue, the magic broke down. The students hurried to finish their food not to get punished.

"Hi... You here. Everything okay Tee"? He turned to Tee again and Tee swore he was looking two different personalities in a fraction of second.

Cold hearted Hazer to a warm person in love.

"Yeah. I.. Uh. I wanted to have lunch with you if you have time". Tee said without taking his hand back.

"Really. Come. We have best spicy rice and chicken. Sit here. I will just order for you". Tae made him sit on their table and moved to the counter to get Tee his food.

"Hi Tee. How you doing hmm"? Tul asked him waiting for Tae to come back. They enjoyed the food in a light mood.

"Tee. You want to talk about something"? Tae saw him playing with his car keys after finishing the food.

"As a matter of fact, i do". Tee replied in a calm mood.

Tae saw him for some moments before he took his hand and lead him to the hazers office, that was empty for now.

"Now tell. What happened"? He made Tee sit on the table and standing near him.

"I.. I accept your proposal". Tee said without hesitating a bit. Tae was silent for a moment and then everything sank in. Tee agreed to let him win his heart and he would never waste a moment to take the chance.

"Really". Tee could practically see stars glittering in those eyes.

"Yes. But.. I want to talk about few things". Tee placed his hand on Tae's chest with a smile.

"Hmmm what is it"?

"First thing, it wont be a one sided thing. I mean i dont want you to do all the work. I will not stop you to meet me at my faculty so i would expect you to welcome me too when i come here".

"Hmmmm. Fair enough". Tae casually placed his hands on either side of Tee, sitting on the table. Tee could feel the warm breath fanning his skin.

"I dont want you to address or treat me as a woman". Tee said controlling his mind.

"I would never address you or take you as a woman. Just look at you. You are so beautiful so handsome to be addressed as a man Tee". Tae smiled at him. "Anything else Love"?