Chapter 21. Acceptance or Rejection

Chapter 21. Acceptance or Rejection??

"What happened Tee? Thinking about Thanitt and Copter"? Tae held the pen from his lips who was apparently working on the assignment but Tae knew he wasnt actually focusing on it. 

"Hmmm. Yes i am. I am worried about Copter". Tee heaved a sigh.

"Worried why"?

"He loves Thanitt for long and Thanitt didnt notice. Am scared of hurting his feelings". Tee said lacing his fingers together.

"Tee. We cannot force him. We told him what he should do, and now its all upto him. It should be his decision if he wanted to give a chance to Thanitt or not. Though, i would say, Thanitt needs someone than being left alone. He is regretting, guilty, he might take a wrong step. I think, at this point, if Copter expresses his love and sincerity, Thanitt might stand again. He might stand strong again and realise his actions and words". Tae spoke in detail.

"You are furious at Thanitt, still worried about him hmm"? Tee raised his eyebrows.

"Ofcourse Tee. He was my friend too. I am furious t what what he did to you, he shouldnt have, under no circumstances. But that doesnt mean that i cannot see his eyes. I wish i was strong enough to say you to forgive him, but no. I cannot, because that night is still young in my memory. I cannot forget what he did to you. How miserable and scared you were. It would be totally your decision.

But yes, he needs a ground to stand and i think Copter is the best person to hold him down". Tee nodded his head in deep thoughts as if agreeing with Tae. But ofcourse he couldnt do anything in their matter, and he didnt want either.

"Lets finish the assignment and sleep. I have a neeting with hazers tomorrow. Will be a bit busy". Tae told Tee who knew his schedule by heart.

************

"Thanitt. Are you free"? Copter asked Thanitt after their classes the next day. Thanitt looked at him with questioning gaze.

"I am. Just this assignment to be submitted tomorrow. Why"? He asked.

"I.. Uh... I need to talk to you". Copter said. He was nervous. He wanted to say it all for once, and then wait for the response.

"What is it Copi? You okay? You want to leave me"? Thanitt asked with a little fear in his eyes.

"I will never leave you Thanitt. It would be your decision if you want to keep me in your life or not. I will always stick to you. Why are you scared"? Copter held his big hands with his own small ones.

"I am afraid to be left alone Copter". Thanitt said in a defeated tone. Copter smiled at him and held his hand to the parking.

"Lets go home. Take lunch from the road side today. My treat hmmm". Copter was successful to bring a smile at Thanitt's face.

They picked up the food as Copter wanted and went to Thanitt's apartment. If Copter was nervous to speak, Thanitt was confused to listen to. He didnt know why was it so difficult for Copter to speak.

"You are scaring me Copter". Thanitt couldnt hold when Copter took more than a couple of moments to speak.

"Okay. Listen to me carefully okay. I just want to let it out, but in no way i am pressurizing you or imposing on you. You are no where to return it positively or anything.

I.. I love you Thanitt. I dont know since when, but i do. Only you. The moment i saw you, i fell hard for you. For me it was sufficient enough to see you everyday, talk to you and stay by you. I was shocked when i came to know that you loved Tee. It was a moment when i decided i would never speak a word to you about my feelings. Ofcourse how can i compete with Tee Thanapon. The epitome of handsome and beauty, with brains.