Chapter 9. Standing Alone

"Tae"!!!

"Yes Love"!!! Tee heard Tae over the phone.

"Did you have lunch"? He asked Tae who bit his tongue remembering he skipped lunch. And there was no way he could hide it from his would be doctor boyfriend.

"I.. Tee. Baby...".

"Dont Baby me". As expected Tee caught his carelessness.

"Baby. I was busy with hazing and then this report. Its so difficult". Tae whined cutely over the call. Tee bit his lips to stop himself from smiling.

"Yeah? And who asked you to delay it hmmm"? Tee accused.

"Well. Someone decided to come to my dorm in the morning at a weekend, with a bag to stay over, and he enchanted me with his looks and successfully seduced me to bed. Hence....". Tae chuckled remembering the weekend Tee spent with him.

"No. I didnt seduce you okay. You were already horny. Who studies in shorts only hmmm"? Tee rebuked and his face heated up instantly to listen to the devine laughter of his boyfriend.

His eyes flashed the moments he spent with Tae in his apartment but in his defence he didnt know the report was due on Monday at all cost.

"Ohh. Sooooo. Its my fault hmmm"? Tae hummed with a smile that he was sure Tee could see.

"Yeah. It would be always your fault. Suck it up. Am coming to your faculty. Where are you"? Tee tried to wave off his blush.

"Okay your highness. It would be always my fault. Well am at lab. Are you free"? Tae asked straightening up. He was about to end the report anyway.

"Okay i will be there in 20. And i will bring lunch. Am hungry too". Tee said softly. He kissed Tae on phone before hanging up the call.

Thanitt and Copter saw him and faked puke.

"Gawddd. Thanitt he is extra sweet these days. Am getting diabetic". Copter faked puke only to be poked on his dimples.

"Yes. If you have a boyfriend like Tae. Anyway i am leaving for Engineering. Will go home direct with Tae. Bye". Tee stood up gathering his books.

"Dont forget the assignment due tomorrow okay". Thanitt reminded him. Tee waved at his friends without turning back. He knew his friends know he would do it.

He drove his car at a steady speed to reach Tae. He was planning to wait for him until he finishes his lab report and then he would take him out for lunch.

In no time Tee reached the building and to his luck he got a spot near the lab. He locked the car and stepped out of his car only to be hug tightly by his happy Tae.

"Good noon love. How was your day"? Tae lifted him in his arms and spin him around before kissing him full on his lips. Tee was beet red. His face, neck and ears were all crimson, thanks to the kiss.

"Ohoo. My baby is all blushing"!! Tae exclaimed playfully pinching his cheeks.

"Blushing? Who? You? Its the heat stupid. Its hot". Tee fanned his face in a fail attempt because one it was all cloudy, secondly the weather was bit cool due to the heavy rain pour in the morning.

"Yeah yeah. Its really hot in Engineering now.  We have a hotTEE here that set the temperature so high that even the sun had to hide away". Tae said in a serious tone nodding his head.

Tee looked at him with wide eyes before he yelling at Tae and ran after him who was laughing and running for his life. But soon he dodged Tee and turned around right at the moment when Tee was close and before Tee could stop his feet, he was crushed and held in a tight embrace.