Passion Project.

Hi everyone. I know I've been a bit all over the place with books and updates lately, but a few days ago, I published one of the passion projects that I have been writing and re-writing for over 7 years now. This story, 'Love At First Sight' has been in my works folder for all this time and now I have released the first ten chapters of it.

I adore this book and these characters mean more to me than any others I have made in the past, It would mean the universe to me if you could give it a read. I love engaging with you guys in the comment section of course, but all that matters to me is that you enjoy it, It means the world to me and I really want to have people love these boys as much as I have over the past 7 years.

So please, please go and give it a read if you have some time. You can tell me if you hate it, but I love these boys so much and I would really love for you guys to enjoy my book.

----- Fourteen-Year-Old Max is about to start his first day at a mainstream school in three years after being forced to leave his old one. While sitting alone in his first lesson, he is introduced to one of his new classmates, fourteen-year-old heartthrob Jason Callengh.

While becoming best friends, Max realizes that Jason is the boy of his dreams, sweet, funny, brave, charming, and so much more. However, what he doesn't realize, is that Jason feels exactly the same way. 

However, popular boy Jason keeps his sexuality a secret from everyone around him, because if his parent's found out he's gay, there will be extreme consequences.

But when Jason joins Max's family on a Christmas vacation, his love for Max is about to spill over, and he is willing to risk everything, even his own life to be with the boy of his dreams as their love just keeps blossoming.

But, once the happiness is over, Jason must return to the reality that his parents will never approve, meanwhile, Max has problems regarding his own secrets reaching the kids at school...