Sunshine Riptide. | Tom Holland (Fall Out Boy concert inspired imagine.)

A/n: This imagine is inspired and loosely based on Fall Out Boy and my experience of going to see them last month. This is why all the picture and audio in this is Fall Out Boy.

Key:
Y/n: Tour name
Y/f/n: your friends name.
T/g: their gender. (Him, his, her, she, etc)

***
Tom's Point Of View:

"This is gonna be great!" Harry shouted with excitement as he grabbed my shoulders and shook me a little. Sam and Paddy laughed as we got closer to the entrance of the arena. All around us were hundreds - if not thousands of people, shouting, laughing and buzzing with excitement. Harry, Sam, Paddy my mom and Dad stood next to me with just as much joy and excitement as everybody else.

Tonight is the night I get to see my girlfriend of 2 months, Y/n and her band play a concert in front of thousands of people. This is the first night of their 4th world tour, starting in Y/n home country, England. This is my first time seeing her band, "Sunshine Riptide." Play Live even though they just so happen to be Paddy's favourite band. I'm not really into the genre of her band - Heavy punk Rock. They are mainly influenced by Green Day, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy and 5 Seconds Of Summer. She told me that they took elements of The Stranglers, AC/DC, 30 Seconds to mars and even System Of A Down too. I'm excited but also nervous. I've never seen her live before....

I could hear the fans behind me begin to sing their songs as they were waiting to go in. I walked up to the man at the door and gave them all of our tickets, he scanned them and smiled at us before stepping aside and letting us in. A woman in front of me asked me to empty my pockets so I did, showing her the contents. My phone, my tickets, wallet and my car keys. She then gave me and my family a frisk search before sending us into the Foyer.

I could feel all the emotions of the thousands of people around me, the intense excitement, happiness, anticipation, nervousness, and the craziness of everybody around me. As I looked around I saw thousands of people. They were all either wearing merchandise, t shirts, jackets, hats, bracelets, necklaces of the band, or all of them, or they were wearing band inspired outfits. Black, ripped skinny jeans, ripped t- shirts, leather jackets, flannel shirts or band merch of the band or another one as well as the iconic vans or converse. It was 5 Seconds Of Summer told them how to dress tonight, it felt amazing to see so many people idolise the same person as me, and I felt so connected to them all on a spiritual level. Harry grabbed my shoulders again and jumped up on my back. "You must be so proud." He smiled pointing straight ahead, I smiled as my eyes came across a huge merchandise shop.

There were giant flags and posters of the band all over the walls around it. Hats and land yards hanging off the top above the employees heads. T-shirts, jackets and jumpers hanging on the wall. "Please mom can I get a shirt?" Paddy pleaded practically grabbing my moms hand and dragging her over to the stall. Mom laughed as she ran up to the stall with Paddy, Sam and Harry following behind them. "How you feeling?" Dad asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Good. Little nervous." I admitted looking over at him. "You'll be fine Tom, it's normal to be nervous of a concert but you'll love it. This isn't just any old concert. This is all of us seeing your girlfriend perform live with her band in front of thousands of people tonight, doing what she loves." He smiled.

"Tom!" Paddy shouted, as I walked up to the front of the stall where he was, one of the girls selling the merchandise smiled at me.

"You're Tom Holland. Right?" She smiled. I smiled back and nodded at her kindly. "These must be your brothers, Sam, Harry, and Paddy and of course your parents." She smiled.