Nightmare | Tom Holland

A/n; Hey everybody! I'm so sorry for not updating much recently. As you know, i was in an accident 4 weeks ago tomorrow and I'm just starting to get back into my routine. I am going to work a experience placement tomorrow, and I'm just starting to go back to college. I'm still getting head aches and for some reason I feel sick when ever I eat. I never am sick but I feel it so I'm not actually eating right again.

As well as this I've been having problems at home in my personal life and I have been feeling depressed and unmotivated but I'm getting back into my routine again now and I'm seeing my boyfriend next weekend so I'm feeling happier now, but thank you for your patience.

Heres the best i can think of;

***
Key;

Y/e/c = Your Eye Colour
Y/n = Your name
Y/m/n = Your Middle name
Y/l/n = Your last name

~~~
Tom's Point Of View;

I heard a beautiful voice whisper from next to me "Tom?" With a questioning tone.

"Yes princess?" I whisper back in return calmly as I look at the ceiling.

"Tom." She whispers again. I look over at her, she beautiful face hidden in the darkness of the night.
"Please." She continues, tearing up. "Stay." She continues. I turn onto my side and face her, looking at her distressed face.

"Baby?" I whisper, "are you okay?" I question. "Babe?" I say a little louder. "Y/n?" I ask again, a little louder.

"Baby please." She whispers. She begins to sob into the bedsheets. "No!" She shouts, covering her face. I put my hand on her side, her shirt soaked in sweat as she cries more.

"Hey hey hey baby, hey." I say calmly and quietly. "Shhh it's okay." I continue, I move my hand up to her cheek and gently stroke it. "Baby girl I'm here. Your dreaming." I say loudly.

"Tom!" She shouts loudly out of nowhere, making me jump a little.

"Baby I'm here." I whisper, I put my hand on her shoulder and gently shake her awake. As she wakes up, she lets out a little terrified scream of shock. She sits up and looks over at me.

"Tom?" She questions.

"I'm here." I smile, sitting up. She throws herself into me, wrapping her arms around my neck and holding me close as she cries into my shoulder. "Shhh baby it's okay." I whisper into her ear. "What happened?" I ask, pulling away from the hug.

"Nightmare." She whispers looking into my eyes. I look back into her shinning (your eye colour) eye's, and stoke her cheek gently. I lean in and gently kiss her lips.

"What happened in the nightmare baby?" I ask. She bursts into tears again and looked down at her lap.

"Y-you left me." She whispers.

"What?" I question.

"In the Nightmare, you left me because you didn't find me attractive anymore, and you fell in love with another girl and dumped me for her because you didn't love me anymore." She whispered.

I chuckle go myself. "What? Baby, that will never, ever ever happen. Never." I reassure.

"It will." She whispers.

"No baby it won't. I love you, with all my heart you know I do baby. I won't ever leave you, never. I love you y/n, I think your amazing, just the way you are." I smile. She looks up at me, tears in her eyes still.

"Really?" She whispers.

"Yes princess. I love you more than anything in the world." I continue. She giggles to herself before responding;

"Even more than being spider-Man?" She asks.

"Way, way more." I whisper, kissing her again.

"I love you Thomas Stanley Holland." She smiles.

"I love you y/n y/m/n y/l/n."