Nightmare | Requested by User93710278

Short A/n: I'm back bitches!

** Tom's Point Of View: **

I slowly flutter open my eyes, seeing the most beautiful woman in the world, my wife y/n laying next to me on her side with her hand on my chest. i smile at her and gently stroke her face. Suddenly, i hear a terrified scream come from the room next to me. I jump out of bed at y/n shot up and swung her legs off the edge of the bed. "DADDY!" Mary, my daughter screams. I run out of the room and into hers. Shes sitting on her bed, her pink High School Musical duvet sheets on the floor, her maching pjs drentched in sweat.

"Princess, are you okay? Whats wrong?" I ask, sitting on the floor by her bed. She looks at me, tears in her eyes for a few seconds before throwing her arms around me and crying into my shoulder. I gently rub her back, "Princess?" I ask. "What happened?" I ask pulling away and looking into her beautiful eyes which look so much like her gorgeous mummys eyes.

"I-I had a bad dream d-daddy." She whispers.

"Oh, Mary." I whisper back with sympathy. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask.

"Y-you went away, to make a movie and you d-didnt come b-back... You leave Mummy and Me for-ever." She whispered.

"Baby girl, i will never, ever do that." I whisper back.

"Really?" She asks.

"Mary, i love your mummy, so, so, so much. Your mummy and I are in love and we will always will be, there will never be a day where i wont love her. You, are my little princess, and you always will be my baby girl, i will Never leave you either. I love you so much, just as much if not more than i love your mummy, i will always love you no matter what. I will never leave you or your mummy, i love you both way to much to do that." I explain calmly placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you, my beautiful Mary." I smile.

She smiles back at me and nods. I gently lay her head back down onto her pillow, picking her teddy bear up off the floor next to her bed. I pick up her duvet off the floor and wrap her back up in it. "Remember what i said princess." I whisper with a smile. I lean down and place a kiss on her forehead "Goodnight princess, get some sleep." I smile, walking out of her room.

I walk back into my room, seeing Y/n sitting under the covers with a smile on her face. "Is she okay?" She asks.

"Shes fine babe, just had a bad dream. I delt with it." I smile, getting into bed next to her. She leans in and kisses me gently before saying;

"Mary has the best daddy in the world." She smiles, kissing me again.

"And the best mummy in the world." I smile, kissing her softly.