⤜Chapter One: Where We Begin⤛

You slammed shut your door and flopped on the bed like a fish. Nam Woohyun? There's no way I am getting marry you. You thought. He's got to help me with this.
Meanwhile, Woohyun was only hearing about the news of his marriage. "There's no way I am going to marry whoever this girl you say is." Woohyun raised his voice slightly.
"Nam Woohyun, watch your tone. I do not care what you think. This daughter is the daughter of a really good friend of your dad. It would be an embarrassment to not keep a promise. You are going to marry her." Mrs. Nam said before getting up to leave. She turned back and looked at Woohyun sitting on the couch.
"Oh, the wedding is in one week, so prepare yourself." She smiled to Woohyun and proceeded to leave. Woohyun sat there in shock. He continued to sit there and think about what just came out of his mom's mouth. There's no way I am going to marry you. What about Eunji? I got to keep this away from her. Woohyun thought.

"---------, wake up, darling! You're going dress shopping!" You popped your head out of your blanket. Your hair was a mess. Your cheeks were stained with dry tears.
"I'm not going, Omma! I already told you I will not marry that man" You yelled out. Your mom opened your door. "-------,whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is now. Get up! You want to make a good impression to your mother-in-law." Your mom said before walking out. There really was no choice now. You got up and got ready for day.

"Aigoo, you must be _____. Good morning! I am Woohyun's mom. I am so lucky to have you as my daughter-in-law. Thank you for accepting our family. I can't wait for Woohyun to meet you." Mrs. Nam smiled.
"Thank you, Mrs. Nam!" You smiled back and politely bowed, even though you wanted to die right there and then. "Don't call me Mrs. Nam. Try Omma!" Woohyun's mom insisted. You chuckled.
"Why don't we start trying on the dresses?" Your mom said.
"Oh yes! I've picked three already. Can you try those ones first?" Woohyun's mom asked.
"Of course. I will be back shortly then." You told them. You walked into the fitting room. Three wedding dresses were hung on the rack, waiting for you to try it. 

You walked out of the fitting room and saw the two moms sitting and chatting to each other

You walked out of the fitting room and saw the two moms sitting and chatting to each other. The moment you walked out, they both stopped and looked at you. Your mom got a little teary. "Omma, please don't cry." You told her. She just smiled at you. "Hmm, do you feel like it's a little too showy?" Your mom asked. "I agree." Mrs. Nam replied. "Why don't you try on the next dress?" You just smiled and walked back to the fitting room.