⤜Chapter Three: First Night⤛

You looked at him, surprised. You gave him a smile and thanked him for the compliment. After a long and fun night, you and Woohyun departed from the reception and headed to the new house. You guys sat next to each other, in silence. Woohyun pulled out his phone and scrolled down his newsfeed, while you stared out the window. To be honest, you were a little nervous. A guy in the car, going to a house that you both would be sharing. The whole idea of marriage freaked you out.

You were slowly knocking out, but had to fight through it, just in case Woohyun was thinking about doing anything to you. After a long 2-hour ride, you guys finally arrived at the new home. You opened the door and got out, as he opened his side of the door and got out as well. The limo backed out and the both of you were now standing next to each other, looking at the house. His hands were tucked in the pockets of his pants.
"So... this is the house you chose?" He asked. You were almost annoyed with that question. Well, if you came, it might have been different. You annoyingly thought.

"Yes, the moms and I agreed on this house. If you don't like it, maybe we can look for another one." You suggested.
"No, it's okay. I guess we can live here." He said.
Just as Woohyun was about to take another step, he felt a presence near the both of you. He looked closely and he saw his mom and your mom peeking through a bush at the side of the house. He sighed and turned back to look at you. You didn't notice anything and was waiting for him to walk inside first.
"What?" You questioned. I guess this is what they wanted to see you. These ommas, really. Woohyun thought. He came by you, and you became a little defensive.
"Ya, what do you think you're doing?" You asked him, but still got no answer from him. He carried you bridal style.
"Ya, put me down!" You yelled out to him. "I can walk myself."
"Shh! Your mom and my mom are right over there by that bush. Let's just act all happy and in love, so they stop bothering us." He said. You looked around and didn't see anything.
"Hey, if you're lying, then let me tell you it's not working." You told him, still trying to squirm out of his arms.
"Stop moving, or I will really drop you right here. These look like new concrete too." He warned you. You stopped.
"I can walk myself. Let me down right now." You told him.
"Didn't I just tell you?" He asked you. It was just those eyes. You stopped and looked away. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He carried you inside the house and tell closed the door with his foot.

Once the door was closed, he let you down. You fixed your dress and looked at him.
"Gosh, you're so heavy." Woohyun said and started massaging his arms.
"I told you to let me down and you didn't, so that's what you get." You said to him. You walked past him and looked outside.
"You said that mom was outside. How come I don't see anyone outside?" you asked him.
"I told you at the side of the house, not in front." He annoyingly replied back.
You were kind of angry at him. You weren't sure if you were mad at him for replying back with a smart mouth or he had carried you inside, or both.

You walked away and into the kitchen. To your surprise, there was a note there. You read the note and was in shock. You ran to Woohyun, who was in the living room, resting there with his eyes closed.
"Woohyun-sshi, I know you're not sleeping. Hey, get up and read this letter." You told him. He didn't budge. This time you were annoyed.
"Hey, I know you're not sleeping." You told him. He still didn't move. You walked to closer to him. Just as you took another step closer to him, you stepped on your dress, making you fall on top of him. He opened his eyes, and you were laying on top of him, in surprised. You guys stared at each other for a few seconds, before you snapped out of our thoughts and rolled off of him, falling on the carpet floor. Woohyun instantly sat up.
"Ouch." You whispered to yourself. You rubbed the side of your hip. He looked and he had his hand out, gesturing you to take it to pull yourself up. You hesitated it before taking it. He pulled you up and you walked to the other couch.
"What? What do I need to read?" He asked you. You pointed to the note you left on the coffee table, still rubbing your side. He grabbed the piece of paper on the table, re-reading it a few times.