⤜Chapter Twenty-Nine: Incident⤛

"Have you realized that Woohyun have been looking at you?" Chaewon asked, making you pause your eating to look at her.
Chaewon looked at Woohyun and then you.
"What?"
"Yea, he looked over here a few times." Chaewon said, taking a sip of her coke.
You looked over to Woohyun. He was talking to Chunji.
"Ah, it's probably nothing." You tried to shake it off.
"Are you sure?" Chaewon asked.
"Yea, he's just a friend." You smiled at her.

"How close are you guys?"
You looked back at Chaewon.
"Uh...we're...." You didn't know how to answer the question. How were you going to explain it to her?
"I would say we're comfortable with each other." You told her.
"Ahh, really? I didn't know that Chunji and Woohyun were friends."
"Yea, I didn't know that too. What a coincidence that we all met here right?" You chuckled.
"Right." Chaewon said. Chaewon thought for a while before asking you for a favor.
"Would you be okay if I asked you for a favor?"
"Oh, what is it?" You asked, as you set your chopsticks down.
"It's really embarrassing, but I want to know more about Woohyun. He looks like a really nice guy." Chaewon confessed. To be honest, it caught you by surprise.
"W-what?"
"I know. It's quite embarrassing to ask someone who you just met." Chaewon chuckled, blushing a little.
"Would you be able to help me talk to him?" She asked you. You looked at her.
You didn't know if she wanted to be more than lover. Ever since Woohyun lost his memories, Eunji was considered his girlfriend.
"I'm sorry, but you want to be friends or were you looking for something more than that?" You asked her.
"Well, it would be nice to be someone special, but as of now, I'm interested in getting to know him." Chaewon smiled.
You thought for a while.
"I can ask him." You told her.
"Thank you so much, -----!" She gave you a quick hug before eating again.
You smiled at her and then your eyes wondered to Woohyun. You felt a sense of sadness.

By chance, Woohyun looked over to you. You both looked at each other for a good second or so, before you looked away. You felt your heart race, making you grab the cup of cold water in front of you. Woohyun smiled, when he saw you do that. Woohyun looked back at Chunji.

"What do you think I should do?"
Chunji looked up at Woohyun.
"She's legally your wife. If she doesn't want you to remember, then there's something. Maybe it deals with Eunji. I'd say don't stop trying. I'm sure "before Woohyun" would want to remember it." Chunji said.
"I'd think so too. Thanks, Chunji!" Woohyun said.
"Don't think too much. I'm positive you're going to remember her. You should start eating. The food is getting cold." Chunji chuckled.

After dinner, everyone gathered around and hit up the club next door for drinks.
"Drinks are on us!!" Chunji and Woohyun announced. All of the members were excited to get drinking. They entered first to grab a table for you guys. You stayed by the door next Chaewon, while Chunji and Woohyun stood in front of you guys.
Chaewon whispered to your ear.
"Thank you in advance." She said and then smiled.
"No problem." You gave her a smile in return. Woohyun and Chunji exchanged a few words. Chunji entered first.
You and Chaewon were still talking, before Woohyun turned around to look at you.
"Are you guys ready?" He asked.
You and Chaewon looked at him. You saw how happy Chaewon was.
"I am." Chaewon replied, giving Woohyun the biggest smile. Woohyun smiled back at her, and then he looked at you for an answer.
"----, you're good?"
You gave him a nod. Just as Woohyun was about to grab your hand, you stopped him from finishing that gesture.
"Woohyun, actually, Chaewon would love to sit and talk to you." You told him. Woohyun looked at you and then Chaewon.
"Ah, Chaewon-shi. I'm flattered." Woohyun smiled at her. Woohyun actually didn't undestand what Chaewon wanted. He assumed it was from the last conversation they had.
"Why don't you guys enter first? I'll follow behind." You told them, pushing them inside the building.
"Why don't we go together?" Woohyun said, looking back at you.
"It's okay. I need some air. I will come shortly." You told them.
"Are you sure?" Woohyun asked worriedly.
"I'll be fine. There's a lot of securities out here." You told him. Woohyun thought for a while before looking back at Chaewon.
"Don't stay more than a minute." Woohyun said, before Chaewon and him turned to the entrance.
The moment you saw him walk away with Chaewon, your heart ached. You held in your tears. Chaewon took one quick look back at you, mouthing "thank you." You smiled at her and gave her a hwaiting fist.
You saw that Chaewon conversed with him. You released a heavy sigh, as a tear rolled down your cheek. You turned away from the entrance and quickly wiped away the tears with the palm of your hand. You took a few deep breaths and wiped your cheeks dry to hide any evidence that you cried.