⤜Chapter Twenty-Four: Tell Me⤛

"Oppa."
Woohyun looked over your shoulder, making you turn around to see who it was.
It was Eunji, the girl you hated.
"Eunji-shi."
Eunji brushed pass you shoulder and to Woohyun. She dropped the water bottle and hugged Woohyun's arm.
"Oppa, why is she here?" Eunji asked bubbly to Woohyun.
Woohyun looked back at you.
Eunji noticed that Woohyun wasn't giving her any attention.
"Oppa, remember what I told you?"
Woohyun looked at Eunji this time.
"Eunji, can I ----"
"Oppa, do you know how hard I fought for you? It's ----- that ruined our relationship." Eunji said.
Eunji walked over to you.
"I'm begging you. Let me and Woohyun live freely. I won't tell him what you did." Eunji begged you, holding on to your hand.
"What are you talking about?" You asked Eunji, in confusion.
Eunji ran back to Woohyun and grabbed Woohyun's hand.
"Oppa. You see what I'm talking about?"

"Woohyun, I really don't know what Eunji is talking about." You wanted to clear your name. At this point, Woohyun had no idea who to believe.
"Oppa, she only wants you to herself." Eunji fake-cried. You were confused with the performance Eunji was coming up with.
"I'm going to take Eunji home." Woohyun said, leaving you stand there alone.
Eunji smirked at you when they both walked pass you. You had tears in your eyes.

Nara and Taeho approached you.
"Unnie, why didn't oppa say goodbye to us?" Nara asked, holding your hand. You quickly wiped away your tears.
"His friend doesn't feel good, so he's going to take her home. He'll come back." You lied, smiling through the aches you felt.
"Hyung is different. Are you sure he's going to come back Noona?" Taeho asked.
You nodded your head and smiled at them.
"Come on. Let's go play." You told them, holding onto each of their hands. As they pulled you towards the playground, you turned back to look at Woohyun.
As night approached, you helped ahjumma set dinner for the kids. You ate with them that night.

"-----, you should go home. It's late now." Ahjumma told you, as you help tuck the children to bed.
"Don't worry. Let me just tuck them before I leave." you smiled to her. Ahjumma smiled at you.
"Good night my loves." You told them, before closing the light.
"Good night unnie/noona!"
You closed the door and ahjumma was standing there, waiting for you.
You both walked to the main entrance.
"Good night, ahjumma! Thank you for the yummy dinner." You bowed to her.
"Aigoo, it's nothing. Thanks for stopping by." Ahjumma said. Just as you were about to say goodbye to her, she asked you a question.
"------, is your husband okay? Is everything at home okay?" Ahjumma asked.
You wanted to cry. You haven't heard anyone ask you that ever since Infinite left a few weeks ago. You wanted to be strong, so you held in your tears.
"I don't know ahjumma. Everything happened because of me." You told her.
"What happened?"
"Woohyun was in an accident. He...pushed me out of the way and a car hit him. He's lost every memory of me." You told her, as a tear ran down your cheek. Ahjumma was in shock. She covered her mouth.
"I'm so sorry, sweetie." She said and hugged you.
"Your husband is strong. When the time comes, he will remember you. Remember that you're his wife. You're his number one supporter. Encourage him and help him remember you." Ahjumma wished.
The fact was that you didn't want Woohyun to remember you. You wanted him to forget you, so you could leave without hurting him.
"Thank you Ahjumma." You smiled and hugged her tighter this time.
"Let me know if you need anything."
"Thank you."
"Be careful on your way back." Ahjumma smiled, and you waved back at her.

You walked the trail out the front. Just as you approached your car, you saw a man leaning against the passenger's side. Just as you walked closer, you noticed that it was him.
"Woohyun?" You called.
Woohyun looked up and at you.
"What are you doing here?" You asked him, as you continue to walk closer to the car.
"I was waiting for you."