Russians pt.1

Your pov:

I hate the sun but, it is good for one thing. Tanning. Tanning is great its relaxing, its fun, and it gives u skin cancer. Tanning oil also over powers then scent of my moms cigarettes that I've been smoking so there's that too. Speaking of which I light another. I put in my headphones and lean back in the chair. 'My kind of women' plays and I slip into that state of relaxation that's half way between over heating and a sunburn. 

Boris pov:

I sit at the table and pick Theo's steak off the table. I throw it to popchick. "Hey that cost $20" he says offended. I smile. "It would have cost $20" he says laughing. The laughter slows, I glance out the window. Wow. Theo sees me staring. "She's beautiful" I say almost forgetting he's there. But he is there "would you mind if we" I raise my eyebrows and gesture between us. "You and y/n?" He looks grossed out but also somehow like he isn't worried. "Why not?" I ask. "Nothing it's just, well I've only known her two weeks but she doesn't seem like she'd go for- she's just an independent women" he says. "You don't think pretty girls want me?" I say pretending to be offended. "No-I-" I can't help but laugh. We both laugh. But I'm thinking, and I hope he's wrong. We'll see

Y/N pov:

My door opens and pale skinned boy with messy dark hair. "Um-hello?" I say confused. "Oh sorry Potter said his room was the first door" he says with a thick Russian accent. He's kinda hot. He moves his hair out of the way and stands awkwardly. "It is the first, on the left side" I say half annoyed at theo but still smiling. "Oh" he says grabbing the door. "Why did theo send you up here on your own anyway?" I ask in attempt to keep him here longer. "The blonde chick caught him smoking her cigarettes" he says interning the room farther. "Shit" i say slapping my head to my forehead and flinging myself back onto the bed. "What?" He asks sitting next to me. "If she caught theo she'll notice the pack on her night stand is gone too and I smoked those earlier. So either he will snitch on me or he will take the heat. Either way it sucks." I say forgetting he's a stranger. "Why you don't want potter to get in trouble?" he asked as if it was a puzzling thing. "He's really the only family i have other than mom out her, I don't count Larry he's an asshole. I don't want him to get in trouble for one cigarette when I downed the whole pack." I say sitting up. "Tell her I did it." He says pulling his arm around me. "Problem solved" he adds simply. "No, we can't do that to you! You didn't do anything" I say appalled by the idea. He smiles "I don't care is earlier to blame me" he smiles and taps my nose. I'm so weirded out right now. I kinda like it though. "plus potter and me took quite a few of his 'vitamins' earlier" he laughs. I'm shocked, "you told him what they are!?!?" I say open mouthed. "Thought he knew!" He reply's throwing his hands up in innocence. "No" I laugh. "Not my fault stupid Americans will believe anything. Who buys vitamins in a plastic bag with sticky note taped to it?" He says seriously but smiling. He has a pretty smile. I catch myself staring. He catches me staring... "Boris Pavlikovsky" he says his eyes not leaving my lips. "y/n" I say solftly studying his face. "My princessa" he smiles his Russian accent seem 1000x thicker on the world princessa. The loud bang of my door hitting the wall. "Boris do you still have the cigarettes?" Theo asks out of breath like he'd run up the stairs. "Prefect" Theo pulls Boris to the door. "Bye, y/n" he manages to say before being pulled out my door and down the stairs.