Home alone pt.5

It's I didn't see boris or theo all day. After we left boris this morning we haven't really talked. I'm pretty sure they just skipped again though. I'm just gonna go home and enjoy the peace since Larry and mom aren't home.

^time skip^

"Potter" a whisper comes from the kitchen behind me, "Psst, potter" the whisper grows louder and more frantic. I turn away from my book and and see boris in my Kitchen squatting slightly like he's look for something. "Boris what are you doing?" I smile a little. Just when I thought I was gonna get some peace an quite. I'm glad he messed it up though.  "Looking for potter." Boris says and starts opening cabinets and drawers. He hair is crazy as usual and he got a goofy grin of his face.His red sweater made his face look even paler some how. "Boris what is wrong with you today?" I ask he's definitely high but this isn't the effect the Vicodin usually has on him. "Sssh princessa" he runs over, jumps the couch, and he sits next to me. He leans in close like he was telling a secret but no one's around. I can smell the scent of cigarettes and something else on him. "I am very very high" he says and erupts in laughter. I shove him, "Boris, Theos not here. No vitamins this weekend." I say, I know that's not why he's here but it's easier for us to pretend the drugs are the comfort. Much easier than to say the scary fact that we need each other's company. Me, Theo, and Boris, I mean. "Nooo potter? Why?" He sound disappointed but not like i expected him to be. I think maybe he's happy to be alone with me. "Him and his dad went upstate for the weekend. Some boys trip I think it's more deckers attempt to get his sons money again. They won't be back till Monday. Mom said Larry came by yesterday and got him while I was with you." Boris looks confused "But it's Friday." Boris says. "I know Boris" I say turning my attention back to my book. Boris starts laughing. I really want him here but after the last couple nights I don't know what going on with us i don't want to seem to eager. He seemed so hurt last night maybe I should just be the friend he needs right now. "Princessa?" He leans in and whispers again this time more timidly. "Yes Boris." I say 60's wife way batting my eyes to mock him. "I— how do you say- um locked myself out" he says and then laughs again. "What?" I say dumbfounded and a little happy. I feel a smile form on my face and force it down. "I left keys inside the house and now cannot get in" he says laughing more his smile is so relaxed and unphased it's hard to be angry. "Boris your dads gonna be gone till Wednesday" I say trying to be as logical as u can be when Boris looks at you like that . "I know" Boris looks at me and laughs more almost tearing up I laugh again. "I stay here with potter!" he exclaims. He says like I should have known and really I did know. I didn't mind. I want him to stay really. The house is kinda scary alone at night. "You can still stay in Theos room" I say trying not to smile. "Thank you, princessa ." He says and leans into my shoulder. I feel his sweater on my shoulder his exposed arms on mine. It feels like a star is being born inside me everytime Boris touches me even ever so slightly. My whole body is confused by its fire. We laugh and I continue to read while he plays with my hair. I try not to let him now how much I like it when he does that. I know he can see me blushing though he looks up and smiles at me once and awhile. "Boris we should go to bed it's late." I say mostly because I can't focus on my book now my eyelids are so heavy. "Where's Xandra?" He asks looking around. "Mom's staying at the bar, there's a hotel connected to it and she wants to use their pool and room service and just have a get away weekend. I also think her and Larry are still fighting. She said I could stay here." I say putting my book down and sitting upright so I can face Boris. "So your saying that Theo, Mr. Decker, and Xandra are all on gone for 3 days?" He asks doing his head tilt and eye squint thing he does. "Yes." I say get up and going to get blankets for him. I won't look at him right now because I'm blushing. I mean after what happened last time we where alone. "So we stay here alone?" He says raising he eyebrows. "Yes, Boris" I say really trying to be annoyed now He smiles, takes the blankets from me, and carry's them into my room. "What are you doing Boris?" I say following him in. "I don't want to be alone when this wears off" he says tapping his head. "There's a whole house Boris I like having my big bed to myself. Go sleep in Theos room and it will feel like he's their. Once your asleep you won't even know the difference" I try to convince him. I try to convince myself I can't want him there even thought I really really do. Even when Larry's not here I'm scared of him. "I don't like window, reminds me of Russia" he says not looking at me. I know his life wasn't easy especially before America, my heart aches. "Fine Boris you can stay in here" I say and now smiling so much. His face lights up. "Just for tonight tho" I say trying to tame my smile now but he's beside me before I can finish saying it. He pulls me on him so my head in under his chin and his hands are around my waist. "Thank you princessa" he smiles. He songs softly in Russian and plays with my hair as I slowly fall asleep.

It's the best I've sleep in my whole life.