Chapter 19

"My parents are death eater's"

I went behind a bookshelf so they wouldn't see me I wondered who they were and what they were talking about.

It was two male voices.

Angelica stopped behind a bookshelf enough so she could hear what they were saying.

"I said I was going to kill her first, did I not"

"Well I enjoy having fun... even if that means ruining my little brothers fun.. just admit it Mattheo I'm better than you and always win" he chuckled slightly.

The words echoed inside Angelica's head like a voice in a hollow room.

Mattheo wanted to kill me.

But...

Tom did to.

And for what... for their pleasure.

They were going to pay for this.

Trying to kill me seriously... I'm not going to try and kill then but they will pay for it and they will pay for it by.

Me not paying attention to the both of them I want to see how this plays out is should be interesting.

Them not getting what they want should drive them crazy.

And I should also watch what they give me I know they both are smart.

They could lace drinks and items I know how they play their games.

I decided to go back to my dorm and read more about them since I went in the restricted section of the library to find there family history.

I walked along the empty hallway's no one was out my date with Lorenzo would be tonight and I was excited.. to know him, well more about him since I already knew he was a snitch.

I walked into my dorm to get the book but then I realized it was gone only the Riddle history and not my family's history.

"Looking for this" I looked up and there were Mattheo and Tom the two brothers who deep down hated each other.

"Uhm- I- I- can explain" "don't you steal other peoples things" Tom said in a shallow tone "I saw you leave the great hall the first night I was here I couldn't help myself I just wanted to know where you were going.. and that happened to be the library.. I thought not interesting but then.. I saw you go in the restricted section and I wanted to know what you were possibly looking for then.. I saw you had my family's history" he crouched down in front of me I was still on my knees.

"I wanted to know more about you" I said I was obviously scared since they also wanted to kill me. "And it's not nice to ease drop on other peoples conversations-" he was cut off by me.

"Please don't kill me, please" those words that came out of my mouth did not seem to face him.

"You need to learn not to steal other people things and ease drop on conversation's and by the way me and Tom's father aka Voldemort wants to see you this weekend "those words made my heart wonder what Voldemort wants to see her about.

"But now that we have you alone we might as well kill you now we were going to gain your trust but I guess that is not useful anymore because you already know what we are planning"

"No please I'll do anything" he went to caress my cheek but I swatted his hand away.

"Don't you dare touch me!" He yelled in my face.

Mattheo loved the was she showed her weakness that's what he loved.

He loved that she was squirming under his touch and by the way he looked at her made her nervous.