Chaper 26

"Hello my love" I heard someone by the door.

It was Mattheo why does it always have to be him why not Tom or even Draco.

"What the hell do you want" I didn't even sit up I kept looking at the ceiling.

"Like I said I need to punish want" I could feel him smirking he came closer to me.

I rolled out of bed and ran out of the door I wanted to tease him.

He wrapped his hand around my neck and bent me over the railing I would have not given in but I not had sex since the party so why not even though I'm getting used.

"So naive, so delicate, just waiting to get destroyed" his words turned me on he still had his hand wrapped around my neck.

He then flipped me over and threw me over his shoulder and walked into my room slamming and locking the door.

"I'm not putting a silencing spell on the room so every loud noise you make everyone will hear" he dropped me on the bed and got on top of me.

"I've been waiting to taste you since I've been with Vincella" I was going to let him get the best of me since I also wanted to feel him inside of me again.

"If you want me beg for it whore" he smirked while he took off his tie.

"Please" I beg.

"Beg more and tell me what you want me to do to you" he wrapped his tie around both of my wrists tightening it.

"Please Mattheo fuck me like you own me" I begged more.

"Good girl and I do own you, I always will" he took of his pants and shirt.

He then took off my tank top and y bra.

His fingers glided down my half naked body causing me to gasp at his touch.

"You will always come back to me, it will always be me" kissed my breasts giving them love bites.

"I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to speak" he took of his boxer and he also took off my underwear throwing them on the ground.

He fingered me lightly with one finger while we made out, he trailed his lips down to my neck sucking on my exposed skin causing me to have hickeys.

He added another finger speeding it up a little we started to make out, the taste of his lips were sweet I already wanted him inside of me.

I moaned in his mouth from the pleaser "fun me Mattheo please" he took his fingers out of his mouth and licked them.

He took off his boxer exposing his dick 'it's so big' I thought to myself he then slipped him self inside of me causing me to loudly moan he slapped my face "what did I tell you about making noise" he continued "you might as well moan my name I want them to hear who is giving you all this pleasure"

And with that he put both of his hands on the head board and roughly thrusted into me, I let out uncontrollably loud moans letting his name slip from my mouth.

He took his length out of me and thrusted into me again while still holding onto the head board.

My legs was over his shoulder.

"Are you going to listen to daddy from now on" my head laid against the head board I mumbled a 'mhm' before a tear of pleasure rolled down my cheek.

He then sped up his pace he kissed me passionately before thrusting himself even deeper in me I kept moaning his name.

"You feel s-so g-good inside of me" I took both of my hands and wrapped them behind his back forcing himself unto me so he could speed up his pace and he did casing me to claw the back of his back drawing a little bit of blood.