Never been kissed

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

Kurt was having a hard week, more like a rough month. He really just wanted everything to stop going against him. He couldn't be in the girls' group according to Mr. Schue.

He didn't mind because he was used to it, but the week seemed to get worse. Karofsky decided it was his week to make Kurt's life a living hell.

It had never been so bad. After being shoved into the lockers for the third time, he finally snapped at the boy. "What is your problem?"

The bigger boy stopped and turned back to look at Kurt in disbelief. "You're talking back to me? You want a piece of The Fury?" He stalked over to get in Kurt's face.

"The Fury?" Kurt asked at the ridiculous statement. It seemed that everything that came out of the jocks' mouths were absolutely filled with nonsense.

It was hard to make head or tails of it. There was one thing that was for sure: he didn't care.

"That's what I named my fist," the boy spat back, getting even closer to Kurt.

"Well with that level of creativity you can easily become assistant manager at a rendering plant," Kurt shot back, finding a sudden spark of courage to stand up for himself.

There was no way he was becoming scared of the boy now. He had dealt with him for three years.

"I don't know what that is, but if I find out it's bad The Fury is going to find you," he warned and shoved Kurt forcefully back into the lockers again.

Kurt was sure there was going to be bruises where the lock shoved into his back, but he was just defeated and tired of it.

No one batted an eye at the bullying until Mr. Schue showed up. He pulled Kurt to his office and tried to give a pep talk, telling Kurt he cared and that he would do anything to help.

It all didn't really matter because it felt like absolutely no one cared, even if they say they do.

No one would fully understand what he was going through unless they went through it themselves.

The highlight, or what he thought was the highlight, of his week was when Mr. Schue said that they would be doing songs originally sung by girls for their group numbers.

Kurt was immediately excited. This was finally something that he could take charge of, something that challenged him. He took the boys and expressed his ideas.

He wasn't expecting to be shot down, but what was he expecting with a group with Puckerman in it. It just showed that not even his opinion was cared about among his friends.

First he had to deal with being bullied by Karofsky, but now he had to deal with being treated like a door mat by people he thought were his friends.

They were supposed to be behind him, backing him up no matter what. Instead they didn't care and pushed him aside.

If they didn't care, then he was just going to take Puck's advice. He could make himself 'useful' and spy on the competition.

He decided on going to Dalton Academy, mostly because it was closer. He managed to slip out of school unnoticed, but who at the school would care. When he got home, he was thankful that both Carole and his dad were working.

He went up to his room to do some research before leaving. He was able to find directions, but something caught his eye.

There was a dress code; well all the pictures of students had boys in the same uniform.