New york

Disclaimer: Still don't own Glee or any of the characters. I just make this up.

Kurt couldn't believe it. He was headed to New York the next morning. It was going to be the best few days of his life, apart from the day Blaine admitted his feelings for him. He was going to see his boyfriend for the last time before leaving that day.

It was really sweet. Blaine had called the day before and asked him in a cute, sweet voice if he could come over and spend the night with him. Kurt insisted that they go to BreadStix, but Blaine denied, saying he wanted to spend the night without worry about what anyone had to say about them. Kurt couldn't help but say yes.

He checked out his outfit for the tenth time and smiled. He looked good. He walked downstairs and as soon as he walked into the living room the doorbell rang. He hurried to the door and opened it. "Hi."

Blaine laughed as he turned to face him. "Hey, how are you?"

Kurt threw himself at the boy, wrapping him in a hug. He was really going to miss him. "I missed you."

Blaine smiled and tightened his grip. "Missed you too, beautiful."

Kurt pulled away and took Blaine's hand. "Have I ever told you that I love it when you call me that? Pet names make me so happy."

Blaine raised an eyebrow as they walked inside. "In that case, I'll call you one the rest of the night. Even in front of your dad and Carole. Does that sound good?"

"Uh-huh," Kurt responded, and he really didn't think the boy was serious. They walked into the kitchen and ran into Carole.

"Blaine, sweetheart," she chimed. She put down her spoon and wrapped him in a hug. "You need to visit more."

"I'm so busy with school and the Warblers, so it's hard to find time," Blaine exclaimed as the two sat at the counter. "I would love to spend every night here though, I mean with my sweetheart here and everything."

Kurt blushed, and he couldn't believe that Blaine said that, but Carole just smiled at them. "Aw, you are too sweet, aren't you? Watch it, Kurt, when your father calls me pet names he always wants something."

"Oh, I want something," Blaine piped in, and Kurt whipped his head around to look to Blaine. "I want Kurt to blush and know how much I care about him. Did it work, sweetie?"

"It worked," Kurt breathed. He leaned his head on his hand and just stared at Blaine. "How am I going to go without you for four days?"

"Kurt, this is a time filled with technology," Carole says. "You can always call Blaine and text him. Hey, even video chat with that fancy phone of yours."

"Exactly," Blaine said pointing to Carole. "And I'm expecting a full recap of everything that happens when you come back with that first place trophy."

"Will do," Kurt said as he leaned in even closer.

Blaine smiled and leaned forward as well until they were an inch away from each other. "And when you get back you better be ready to spend the entire summer with me. Every single day, you are mine."

Kurt nodded and went for the kiss, but his dad cleared his throat, making both of them sit up straight. "None of that in the kitchen, Kurt. How are you, Blaine?"

"I'm good, Mr. Hummel," Blaine answered He slid his hand in Kurt's under the counter. Kurt eventually smiled. "You?"

"Great, getting ready for summer. You know what that means, kiddo. More time at the garage."

Kurt groaned and let his head fall to his hands. That was the absolute last thing he wanted to do during his time off. "You know, I don't know why you want me there. I don't touch anything because it'll get on my clothes."