Epilogue : DELICATE

EpilogueDELICATE

Epilogue
DELICATE

I pushed Joohyun making him slam his back against the wall. I curled my fists while holding his collar with my both hands. I glared at him with my eyes full of anger and madness. What he did was fucking stupid!

"What now, Minho? That newbie is finally out of your way. Not so thankful now, aren't we?" He laughed mockingly.

"You bastard! You killed him!" I screamed in so much anger.

"Junyu did. I only told him what to do but the act was do-" his words were cut off when I punched him hard.

"You slaughtered a life and now you're going to fucking pay for it! What is it that that newbie had done? That it made you think of killing him?! Huh?!" I grabbed his jaw and made him face me. His nose got blood already but he still managed to mock me.

"He was a threat. If he goes on top he'll get all the money! Don't act like you don't care about big money, Minho. We both know why you joined the underground in the first place!" Joohyun spat.

"I'm here aiming for the money they stole from my father! Not to literally eliminate whoever goes my way!" My hands were trembling in so much anger and hatred.

"You're sick in the head!" I hissed before throwing a final punch.

I left the place and immediately went to my car. I fetched my phone and asked for my uncle, who's a policeman, some details about the case. It was (Y/N)'s brother that died. I was boiling in so much anger when I learned that their original plan was to hurt (Y/N) but because her brother had saved her, it was him who died.

"He's Lim (Y/N)'s twin brother." My uncle muttered over the phone. My breath hitched and it seemed like my world had stopped.

Her twin brother?! Her other half!

I ended the call with a frustrated groan before punching whatever's in front of me and that's the stirring wheel. However, I caught a glimpse of a familiar girl from outside. I looked at her and right at that moment, my heart ached.

I saw (Y/N) alone inside a small convenience store and the ice cream in her hand was melting. She just stared at it while trying so hard not to cry. I can see how her shoulders make a small bounce every time she sniffs and pouts.

Guilt suddenly crept over me. It wasn't me who did the crime. It wasn't me who killed her twin brother. But I was one of the people who hated her other half. With my trembling hands, I gripped on the stirring wheel and stared at the road before driving and leaving the place.

After a few weeks since the incident, (Y/N) transferred and continued her senior highschool years to another school. I kept on thinking about her and her state. Is she alright? Is she moving on? Is she getting bullied for being too quiet after the death of her twin? Is she . . . still happy to be alive?