CHAPTER-11 SIBLINGS REUNION

Percy had a very bad start to the day. After waking up with sweat all over his forehead; courtesy of the vivid dream with Metis, he had to put up a façade of happiness in front of his fellow warriors. They need not know that whatever Malcolm said as a long shot was a very accurate shot. It was his headache. His Wise girl was imprisoned under Tartarus by her own grandmother and she would be used like Luke, albeit for a more powerful being. Talk about history repeating itself.

And just as they were starting their training from a relatively normal breakfast, they were attacked by the enemy. A ten-thousand number strong monster army, led by Porphyrion and then an ambush attack by werewolves. Had it not been for Artemis and her hunters, then they would have invariably weakened and been overpowered.

And on seeing the hunters, he got reminded of a certain young girl, which made him sad. Nevertheless, the hunters were escorted to the dining area by Chiron so that they can eat lunch after a tiresome battle. It took him time to realize that the battle spanned hours and it is time for lunch.

"Good afternoon. Let us welcome the Hunters of Artemis who have helped us in the hour of need. I request the army of Chaos to introduce themselves to them.", Chiron announced. I internally groaned before the whole group went onto the stage.

"Hello. I am Anagennissi. I am the first in command of the Chaos Army. We were sent here by Lord Chaos himself to help in the war. Lady Artemis already knows us, except for the real identities of some of us who revealed to the camp.", Percy said as Bianca, Michael, Silena, and Charles stepped forward; they stopped wearing the hoods after the reveal, and some of the older hunters gasped at Bianca.

"Hi. I am Kynigos. I waited for the arrival of the Hunters to reveal myself.", she said and looked directly at Artemis.

"Why?", she asked.

"Milady. Once a hunter, always a hunter.", she said and took off her hood. Thalia and Artemis let out the biggest gasp ever heard in the camp. Their eyes bulged in shock. The other older campers and Thalia charged and tackled Zoe to a hug.

"Now that the introduction is in order, we may return to our training.."

"WAIT!", Jason/Fulgur called out and the whole camp turned to him in anticipation.

"I would like to reveal myself today as well.", he said and the other campers stared at him uncomfortably. The other members of the chaos army were taken aback by the spontaneous decision. But Jason was ready. He looked at Piper, who was beaming with joy as he spoke up, " I am Fulgur, but the camps know me as..., he took off his hood and all hell broke loose.

"JASON GRACE!!!", Hazel and Frank shouted at the same time. Percy forgot that the two were still present. But that is for another time. Just before Jason could come forward, a huge bolt of lightning and thunder struck him squarely on the chest. He staggered but regained his bearings.

"JASON!!! You owe us an explanation.!!!", Thalia screamed and tacked Jason to a hug.

"Looks like you need some time. Take a day off and meet others. And you got to tell me what made you change your mind!", Percy communicated through the mind link and the other warriors left Jason to be mobbed by angry, relieved, and happy campers.

Jason and Thalia managed to maneuver the crowd and leave to the Zeus Cabin. He had enough lightning strikes and slaps on the cheeks from Thalia for a lifetime.

"You....You.... All of us were distraught when you died. Heck! I was unfortunately not able to attend your funeral. When I heard about your death, I refused to believe it. But it was true. And Apollo had apologized to me umpteen times. How did you come back?", she asked.