CHAPTER TWO

SLATER'S AND JESSE'S BOARDING HOUSE

{Sabrina's Outfit}

THE NEXT MORNING in the living room, Sabrina is sitting on the three sofa with her pen and notepad.

"You've been studying for a while, Sabrina." Jesse said, sitting at the kitchen countertop. "You should take breaks."

"Yeah. I know." Sabrina said.

Jesse and Sabrina exchange smiles at each other. Sabrina's phone buzzes on the coffee table. She picks it up and looks at it.

Klaus

Sabrina answers her phone. "Hi, Klaus."

"Hi, Sabrina. Can you meet me at the café?" Klaus asked on the phone.

"Yeah. Sure." Sabrina said, and hangs up her phone.

"A coffee date with Klaus at the café, huh?" Slater said with a smile.

"Hush up, Slater." Sabrina says with a smile.

Slater, Jesse and Sabrina exchange playfully chuckles with each other. And Sabrina gets her blue canvas backpack, gets up, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

CAFÉ

Klaus and Sabrina are sitting in booth table with their beignets and iced coffee.

"Why did you want me to meet you here at the café?" Sabrina asked Klaus, confused.

"To get to know you. So, you said that you're a academy college student at Stamford Academy." Klaus said.

"Yeah. I'm a senior at Stamford Academy." Sabrina said.

"What do you study if you don't mind me asking?" Klaus asked.

"Folklore, English literature." Sabrina said.