CHAPTER SIX

STAMFORD ACADEMY

{Sabrina's Outfit}

{Sabrina's Outfit}

THE NEXT MORNING, Sabrina gently gets out of the Uber car, and closes the car door, and walks away, wearing her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

"Hey, Sabrina." Slater said, walking up to her.

"Hey, Slater. What's up?" Sabrina said to her best friend with a smile.

"Well, nothing much to be exact, me and Jesse are studying the supernatural, and with the formal dance, she and I will be chaperoning." Slater said with a smile. "And by the way, Jesse told me that you and Klaus are becoming closer."

"Yeah. We're growing closer." Sabrina said, gently running her hand in her hair. "But I can tell that Klaus isn't quite ready to let me in just yet.

"Oh, okay, so, have you and Jesse talked about the Talamasca Caste?" Slater asked Sabrina.

"Yeah. And I've been considering it." Sabrina said, and her phone buzzes in her blue canvas knapsack pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Klaus

Sabrina smiles a little and stops walking, upon answering her phone. "Hey, Klaus."

"Hi, Love. Would you like to accompany me atop of the Talamasca Caste rooftop patio?" Klaus asked on the phone.

"Yeah, sure." Sabrina said, hanging up her phone and glances at Slater, and giggles softly to herself. "I gotta go, Slater."

"Okay. I'll see you around." Slater said, and walks away.

Sabrina puts her phone back in her blue canvas backpack pocket and walks away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

STAMFORD ACADEMY ROOFTOP PATIO, Sabrina walks onto the rooftop patio and looks at Klaus, who's gently leaning on the patio table.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"Hi." Klaus said.

"Hi." Sabrina said, and gently sets down her blue canvas backpack on the patio table. "I don't wanna intervene with whatever you're up to."

"I can spare a few minutes. Besides, I have a little surprise for you." Klaus said.

"Okay, what is it?" Sabrina asked him.

Klaus gently takes Sabrina's wrist and gently puts aventurine bracket around it.