CHAPTER NINE

THE BAYOU

{Sabrina's Outfit}

{Sabrina's Outfit}

THE NEXT MORNING, Sabrina is sitting atop of a picnic table with some ingredients to make an herbal concoction to undo the crescent curse on the Crescent Wolves, she has put the ingredients into a mason jar.

Hayley Marshall walks out of the shack. She and Sabrina exchange smiles at each other.

"Hi, Hayley." Sabrina said, gently leaps off the picnic table.

"Hi, Sabrina." Hayley said, and glances at the mason jar, containing green liquid. "What's that?"

"Something to help the crescent wolves." Sabrina said, and hands Hayley the mason jar. "And undo the crescent curse."

Hayley gently hugs Sabrina. She gently hugs Hayley. And they gently pulls away from the hug.

"Thank you, Sabrina." Hayley said with a smile.

"You're welcome, Hayley." Sabrina said with a smile, and glances at Jackson Kenner. "Hi, Jackson."

"Hey, Sabrina." Jackson said, and slowly walks up to her and Hayley.

"And I have nothing else to do, so, maybe, I can hangout with you guys sometimes." Sabrina said.

"Sure. Anytime." Jackson says with a smile. "Well, how about right now?"

 "Well, how about right now?"

"Yeah, Sure." Sabrina said.

after-awhile...

Sabrina, Jackson, Hayley and the Crescent Wolves are in the barn, chatting with each other. Eating and drinking.

"So, you're a Crescent Timberwolf. Pretty amazing, isn't it?" Hayley said, and takes a swig of her beer.