CHAPTER FIFTEEN

THE NEXT MORNING AT STAMFORD ACADEMY, in the lecture room, the college students are wearing their graduation caps and gowns.

Sabrina is chatting with her best friends and classmates.

{Sabrina's Graduation Outfit}

Sabrina glances at Jesse walks up to her. The two best friends embraces in a hug, and gently pulls away from the hug.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so proud of you, Sabrina." Jesse said with a happy smile.

"Thanks, Jesse." Sabrina said.

"So are we." Rebekah said, along Elijah with Marcel. "Congratulations, Sabrina."

"Thanks, guys." Sabrina said to them with a happy smile.

Jesse and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"Your parents would be proud of you, Sabrina." Jesse said.

Sabrina smiles a little. "Yeah."

Jesse and Sabrina exchange smiles at each other and they hugs each other once again.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you guys afterwards." Sabrina said, and starts to walks away.

"Congratulations, Cooper Wolf." Klaus said with a smile.

Sabrina stops walking and turns around to look at her boyfriend, Klaus, wearing a suit.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange smiles at each other. She walks up to him and they hugs each other. And gently pulls away from the hug.

"I'll see you afterwards." Klaus replied.

"Okay." Sabrina said, and glances at Jackson and Hayley as she slowly walks away from Klaus. "Hi, Jackson, hi, Hayley."

"Hey, Sabrina." Jackson said.