CHAPTER THIRTEEN

THAT SAME EVENING, Klaus and Sabrina had arrived at Slater's and Jesse's boarding house.

Sabrina slowly walks further into the foyer, pulling off her pump heels, and takes her hair down from her side-bun hairstyle.

"Did you have fun?" Sabrina asked Klaus.

"I did. Did you?" Klaus asked.

"I did. And thanks for convincing me." Sabrina said. "By the way, are you and Marcel gonna be okay?"

"Marcel and I are fine." Klaus said, and slowly walks up to Sabrina. "And as I said, I know I'm a damaged person with inner demons, but getting to know you, it's like you were meant for me."

"Our best friend, Cami, said that the right person can change your heart. Or something like that." Sabrina said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles. She plants a kiss on his cheek. And gently puts her bare feet atop of Klaus's.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange playfully smiles at each other and playfully dances together in the foyer. He gently dips her and gently pulls her back up. And they kiss each other, passionately, as boyfriend and girlfriend.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

THE NEXT MORNING, Sabrina is out and about in the French Quarter and sees a small group of people looking at the memorial wall.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina slowly walks up to the memorial wall and looks at the pictures of the deceased. She becomes worried and walks away.

NOW, ARRIVING AT HER BEST FRIEND'S, MARCEL'S LOFT, she slowly walks inside and sees Marcel with Josh.

"Marcel? Josh?" Sabrina said.

Marcel and Josh looks at Sabrina. The three of them exchange looks at each other.

"I am so sorry, Marcel." Sabrina said, slowly walking up to him and Josh.

"Thanks, Sabrina, but I can make due with some more." Marcel said. "Anyways, how are you?"

"I'm graduating soon after, I'm really excited." Sabrina said.

"Congratulations. It's Stamford Academy right?" Josh said.

"Yep. It is." Sabrina said with a smile, sitting at the minibar.

"Do you have your graduation cap and gown?" Marcel asked.

"Jesse has them at the academy college." Sabrina replied.

"Well, I'm gonna try and be there." Marcel said.

"Yeah. Davina and I will be there too." Josh said.