CHAPTER TWELVE

THAT SAME NIGHT AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND, after Genevieve had left, Francesca Correa and her newfound Guerra Werewolves, had slain and bitten some of Marcel's vampire group. Klaus had left to handle Marcel, while Elijah had handled Marcel's vampire group.

Slater and Jesse had arrived at the Mikaelson Compound with Camille.

Hayley regains her conscious and looks at Sabrina. "Sabrina?" And slowly sits up straight and slowly walks up to her and crouches down to Sabrina. "Sabrina?"

Sabrina slowly regains her conscious and looks up at Hayley. "Hayley?" And slowly sits up straight. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, are you?" Hayley asked, concerned.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Sabrina said. "Genevieve's gone, isn't she?"

"Yeah. And so is Francesca Correa." Hayley said, helping Sabrina up to her feet.

"Slater, Jesse and Cami are here." Sabrina said.

Hayley and Sabrina exchange worried looks at each other and both walks out of the dinning room and into the courtyard where Marcel's vampires are laying around injured from their werewolf bites and their fight with Elijah.

"Oh my gosh." Sabrina said, glancing around and glances at Diego. "Diego?"

"Sabrina?" Diego said, slowly limping, clutching himself.

Sabrina walks up to Diego and gently wraps her arms around his waist, getting some of his blood smeared on her dress. And he slowly falls into Sabrina's arms and she cradles him in her arms.

Marcel walks into the courtyard and looks around at his vampires, worriedly. "No, no, no, no!"

"Marcel?" Sabrina said.

Marcel looks at Sabrina and slowly walks up to her, crouching down to Diego. "Werewolf bites."

"Francesca Correa and her Guerra Werewolves." Sabrina tells Marcel.

Marcel and Sabrina exchange worried looks at each other.

"Marcel?!" Elijah exclaimed, with injuries, walking up to him. "Where is he?! Where's my brother?"

"He and I had a falling out." Marcel tells Elijah, getting up to his feet. "He's out in the French Quarter. And got jacked up by some witch's spell."

"Genevieve." Elijah said.

"You've been bitten." Sabrina said, noticing a werewolf bite on the side of his neck.

"I'll be fine." Marcel said to Sabrina.

"What are we gonna do?" Sabrina asked, worriedly.

"Don't know, but we'll figure out something. We're gonna need Klaus's blood." Marcel said.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

A minute afterwards, Sabrina is sitting on the fountain, gloomily glancing around at the dead bodies of Marcel's vampires, who died from their werewolf bites.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said, slowly walking into the courtyard.

"Klaus?" Sabrina said, slowly getting up to her feet and slowly walks up to him.

Klaus and Sabrina hugs each other, and gently pulls away from the hug. He looks at the smeared blood on her dress.

"I'm okay." Sabrina said, reassuring him with a small smile. "It's not my blood."