CHAPTER FIVE

STAMFORD ACADEMY

{Sabrina's Outfit}

{Sabrina's Outfit}

IN THE LECTURE ROOM, after the academy college students have taken their quizzes, Sabrina walks out of the lecture room, and her phone buzzes in her jacket pocket.

Elijah

Sabrina answers her phone. "Hi, Elijah."

"Sabrina, I need to see you. It's Niklaus." Elijah said, on the phone.

"I'm a little busy right now." Sabrina starts to say on the phone.

But Elijah informs her about Klaus's current situation. "It's Niklaus."

"Okay, I'm on my way." Sabrina said, and hangs up her phone.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Sabrina slowly walks inside the courtyard and looks around at some vampires, with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

"Sabrina?" Elijah said, and Sabrina walks over to him. "Thank you for being here."

"You said something about Klaus? Is he okay?" Sabrina asked him.

"Not necessarily. My brother, Niklaus, has a mystical torture device embedded in his chest. And you're the person that can ease his frustration." Elijah said.

"Okay. What do you need me to do?" Sabrina asked Elijah.

             Now, in Klaus's bedroom, A shirtless Klaus, wearing a pair of lounge pants, is laying in his bed, with a red scar on his chest.

"So, a mystical device named Papa Tunde's Blade, is inside of Klaus?" Sabrina said, sitting in the sofa chair.

"Of course." Elijah replied. "And as long as it remains in him, it causes unending torture."

"Who stabbed him?" Sabrina asked.

"Genevieve did." Elijah said, which shocks Sabrina. "Whatever alliance was between Niklaus and Genevieve is now ended."

With a scalpel, Elijah cuts along the red faded scar on Klaus's chest, causing him to weakly groan. Elijah plunges his hand into Klaus's chest and gently pulls Papa Tunde's Blade out of him, making Klaus groan in slight agony.

"Is Klaus gonna be okay?" Sabrina asked Elijah.

"He will be fine." Elijah said, and glances at Sabrina. "I need you to stay here with him, and feed him, from your wrist, if you may."

"Yeah, sure." Sabrina said.

⚜️⚜️⚜️