Part 65

"I don't want to go back" I complain as me and Lizzie walk back down the pathway back towards my car.

"I think we've left the two troublemakers alone long enough" She chuckles wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I guess you're right. But I'm not happy about it" I groan wrapping my arms around her her shoulders kissing the top of her head.

"It's a nice surprise your sisters here huh?" She queries as we get closer to the end of the pathway.

"Yea. I'm glad she's here, but don't tell her this. I'm a lot happier that you're here" I chuckle as she looks up at me smiling.

"My lips are sealed" She hums happily as I kiss her softly. A few minutes pass and we arrive back at the car. "Ok time to go home" She stops turning around to face me. I smirk wrapping my arms around her smashing my lips onto hers pushing her up against the car. "Well hey there baby" She breathes against my lips.

"Sorry I just had to kiss you. I love you" I kiss her again gently then let go of her.

"I love you too babe" She grabs my chin kissing me again then getting into the car. I get in on the other side and start up the car then drive off to the house.

We arrive at the house and I grab Lizzie's hand once I put the car in park. "I know I keep saying this. But I'm so glad you're here"

"I'm glad I'm here too, I can't wait for you to come back home" She leans over planting a small kiss on my nose.

"I can't wait either darling" I bring her hand up to my lips kissing it softly. "We should head inside" She smiles and nods in response, so we get out of the car and walk into the house. "We're back" I announce. Then I hear snickering coming from the living room. What are they up to. Me and Lizzie walk into the living room and on the tv is In Secret and of course it's on a sex scene. I hear Lizzie gasp and see her cover her mouth. "What the hell are you watching!? Turn it off!" I walk quickly over to the couch trying to grab the remote as Tom and Ava laugh. Tom takes the remote so I can't grab it, "Tom shut it off."

"Why?" He smiles looking at the tv then back at me. "It's only a movie"

I grab his chin making him look at me. "Do you really think I wanna come home and see my girlfriend on tv getting groped?" I glare at him squeezing his chin.

"No ma'am"

"I don't like seeing that. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am"

"So shut it off."

"Yes ma'am" I let go of his face and he quickly turns the movie off.

I look over at Ava who is covering her mouth giggling. "You wanna be next giggles?"

"Nope" She clears her throat shaking her head.

I turn to Lizzie and motion her over to me. She walks over wrapping her arms around me tightly. "What prompted you two to play that?"

"We thought it'd be funny to mess with you" Ava speaks up as Tom sits there pouting.

"How you two are older than me I will never understand" I roll my eyes then kiss Lizzie on the head.

"You've seen these movies before, what's the problem?" Tom asks looking over at us still pouting.

"Yea that was before I started dating Lizzie. Just because I've seen it doesn't mean I want to go out of my way to watch a movie where that's happening to my girlfriend even if it's a movie" I explain looking down at Lizzie who's looking back up at me with a smile.

"What if there's some sex scenes in Sorry For Your Loss? Or another movie or show she's in in the future?" Ava queries.

"Then I'll still watch it. I'll watch everything she's in no matter what. I may not like seeing it, but I support my beautiful girlfriend no matter what" I smile leaning down and kissing her softly. "It's not like I'm gonna tell her to stop or to not do a movie because I don't like that there's a sex scene"

"And same goes for you my love. Even though you haven't really done anything with that before" Lizzie chimes in placing her hand on my cheek.

"Is this your way of telling me you've watched everything I've been in?" I chuckle raising an eyebrow at her.

"Maybe" She shrugs and kisses me softly.

"Sorry for putting that on" Tom apologizes.

"Hey! Don't apologize!" Ava reaches over and slaps Tom on the arm making me and Lizzie start laughing.

"Ow! What the hell!? Why do you two sisters like hitting me!" He groans frustratedly, leaning back into the couch.

"I don't know" I laugh patting his shoulder as he whines.

"Can we watch a movie that maybe none of us are in?" Lizzie chuckles bringing me over to the couch.

"Sure. As for the sleeping arrangement, Ava you can take my bed. I'll take the couch" Tom looks over at Ava as me and Lizzie join the on the couch.

"I can sleep on the couch it's fine" She shrugs looking over at us. I look from Tom to Ava as he stares her down. "What?"

"You're taking my bed. I'm taking the couch" He says now in a stern tone.

"What makes you thing I wanna sleep in your bed? Your sheet probably stink" She teases him as I hear a scoff come from him.

"I'll change my sheets if it's that big of a deal. Will you let me be nice?" He sighs crossing his arms.

"Ok ok stop bickering you two" I laugh. "Ava just take the bed. He's not going to let you take the couch so give it up" I explain as Lizzie cuddles up against me chuckling.

"Fine I'll take the bed." She huffs turning to the tv.

"Thank you!" Tom exclaims making us all start laughing.

"Let's catch up on Stranger Things my love" Lizzie kisses my cheek bringing my attention to her.

"I'd like that" I smile and kiss her gently then look at Tom and Ava, "Are you two ok with that?"

"Yea" They say in unison.

"Stranger Things it is" I say as Tom goes into Netflix to put on Stranger Things. I smile at Lizzie wrapping my arms tightly around her and plant a kiss on her head.