Home

A/N: Before I start the last chapter, I just wanna say thank you for a thousand reads!! And thank you to all the people who have supported this book anyway!!! I hope you guys enjoy the last chapter and again, Thank you!!

Future Peters POV

Peter waved at avengers then he blinked and all of a sudden, he was back in his apartment. He looked around and smiled sadly. But he wasn't depressed anymore. Getting to see everyone again had really helped him. He looked out the window and noticed it was sunset. Time to patrol. He took his scholarship out of his pocket and took his necklace off and placed them both on his nightstand. He tapped his chest and when nothing happened, he looked down and noticed his spider emblem missing.

"Oh c'mon." He groaned.

Now he didn't have any spider-man suit except for his broken nano tech one in his closet. He had left his backup suit in past Peter's room and his other nanotech suit must have fallen off at some point in the past. He sighed and grabbed his broken suit from his closet. Now he was forced to stop procrastinating. He sat at his desk and pulled out his tools and got to work. He fixed it up relatively quickly and put it on. 

He opened his window and jumped out of it. He swung around the city and to his relief, there was not much going on. Just a simple robbery tonight. He stopped the robbery and webbed the people up and left them for the police. He swung back to his apartment and crashed on the bed. He was exhausted. He took off his suit and put the beaded necklace back on. He fell asleep peacefully for the first time in months.

Morning came quickly and he dragged himself out of bed. His phone started ringing and he picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" He said groggily.

"Oh good, you're up. I thought you would still be asleep and be late to your first day at MIT." Peppers voice sounded relieved.

He was fully awake now. And extremely confused.

"What?" He asked warily.

"Your scholarship? To MIT? The one you forgot to register for but luckily they still let you in? The one you're going to be late for if you don't leave your room right now!" She said sternly.

"Uh, yea yea. I remembered. I'm going. Uh bye, Pepper. Tell uh Morgan I said hello." Peter said and quickly hung up.

"What in the world?" He muttered.

He looked down at the bead holding Pepper's voice recording. Maybe she left a message regarding this for him. He tapped the bead and the recording started.

"Hey Peter." Pepper's voice greeted him. "I know you'll still be able to see me in the future but apparently I don't know you.  May told me in case you're confused. So I did a couple of things before I forgot you a second time. It ensured that I'll still know that I'm close with Spider-man and that you're family. I hope it works and I hope you decide to come and see me sometime. Good luck, Peter!" 

The voice recording ended and he smiled happily. He was still a little confused about what had happened but he would manage. At least she somehow knew him. So far, the future was already better than it had been. He took a deep breath and remembered the scholarship.

"Crap crap crap. I'm gonna be late!" He shouted and got ready in record time.

He stuffed his backpack with lunch and random notebooks he had lying around and made sure to grab his suit too. He ran out of his apartment and ran at full speed to the subway. He sat anxiously on a chair. After what felt like forever, the subway stopped and he ran to the college. He made it on to school grounds and looked around. To his relief, students were just hanging out so the bell obviously hadn't rung yet. He wandered around until he found the office and walked.

"Hi. I'm here for my schedule?" He asked politely.

"Name?" The desk lady asked.

"Uh Peter Parker." He said cautiously.

He held his breath as she searched up his name. He sighed in relief when she started printing out his schedule.

"Here you go." She said, handing it to him. "Have a nice day!"

'You too." He said gratefully and walked out of the office. 

He looked down at his schedule as he walked around aimlessly. 

"You're such a nerd." He heard a familiar voice laugh.

He looked up and saw Ned and Mj about ten feet in front of him, chatting. He froze and looked at them longingly. Ned looked up and noticed a new kid staring at them.

"Hey look." He whispered to Mj. "There's a new kid."

Mj looked up and froze when she saw him.

"Hey loser." She called to him. "Aren't you the weird acting guy I met at the coffee shop?"

He stared at her for a moment before shaking his head and heading over to them.

"Yea." He mumbled.

"What was your name again?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Mj, don't be rude." Ned scolded playfully. "You don't even know him."

Peter waved his statement away. It hurt but it wasn't crushing him like it used too.

"Peter Parker." He said.

"My name is Peter Parker."

A/N: Just FYI, if you're interested I'm going to be adding another part where you guys can vote on the next story I write! Thanks again!