Ssshh! (PercyxAnnabeth)

Long time no see, eh guys? Guess what? Monday's bank holiday so my Spanish Test is cancelled as well as my PE lesson! So happy! Btw, this one shot is really short because this more of my headcanon- I dunno why though.

Around Camp Half-Blood, demigods and immortals alike started to call the last day of the Giant War: Gaia's Last Stand. That's what people call that day- oh that nightmarish day- even though some stutter at the name of the Earth Mother. Honestly, to Percy, it was like the War with Voldemort in Harry Potter but a more twisted tale. Yeah,that works- Percy as Harry, Hermione as Annabeth (Percy always shipped Potter with Granger) and Ron as Grover. Of course, in Camp Jupiter, many veterans cast melancholy looks at the Graveyard Nico (as Ambassador of Pluto, who would disobey?) had ordered to be built. Despite common beliefs, Nico felt the sorrow people emitted at the mentions of their late loved ones and friends, though the accusing 'you're the son of Pluto, right? Fix this then!' was what Percy thought tipped Nico over the edge.

Anyway, the moral of this one-shot is that (hypothetically of course) when you reach the stage of shipping two fictional characters- you have to keep it a secret unless you want to be ridiculed and have a permanent stain of red on your cheeks when someone mentions your ship. So, don't accidently bring it up in front of Leo Valdez, then not be aware of the fact that the Stolls are recording you have a melt-down after reading fanfiction.

Or worse- fangirl in your sleep whilst your girlfriend is in the same room as you.

Maybe that explains why Annabeth Chase, the leader of the Athena Cabin, came up to Percy during dinner, plopped next to him (after shoving Jason, who was sitting next to Percy, off) and said loud enough for the surronding tables to hear:

"So, Seaweed Brain, you ship Harry Potter and Hermione more than us, eh?"

Not that much Percabeth, I know. I personally see Percabeth as a sibling relationship or a rival sort of thing- my opinion though. Next up: The Tales of Nda Protection Squad