ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

It had been awhile since you last heard of Wallboy. Three weeks to be precise. You had sent him a letter with your discord, and had sent a small package as well.

It was a book on how to read chinese.

You weren't sure why you had sent the book, all you knew was you were passing a second hand book store, and there it was displayed in the window. There was a particular way that the text was positioned, or maybe it was the artwork of a chinese train station on the front, but you had immediately thought of him. Buying the book, you proceeded to buy some of the most ridiculous items that reminded you of Wallboy, and put them in a small bag.

You had bought the book on chinese, a small keyring of a sun with sunglasses on, a weird catchphrase like "Protect yourself! I am dangerous!" plastered onto the cheap plastic. You had also gotten a small album CD that you had found in a second hand store. Written on the front in messy black marker was "Your City Gave Me Asthma". There was no artist name, but you really bought it because of the small photograph inside the CD Case itself. It was a blurry photo of a trian, and you could tell the photo had been taken in the rain.

A rubber ball, and a single coupon to a nearby candle shop accompanied these items in the package to Wallboy, which you energetically sent off in the hopes of recieving something.

That had been three weeks ago.

You had gone to the cafe where Wilbur's cousin Lia worked, asking if he was busy, as you hadn't heard from him at all since you were sick. She told you he had to move apartment, so he was busy, but she would tell him to contact you when he was finished.

That had been two weeks ago.

Beth had been talking to you constantly, clearly noticing you were down, and had been doing her very best to keep you happy. Her son Lium had also been lovely. You would often spend time in the mailroom, and Lium loved telling you all about his school, how he was friends with teachers and would often talk to them.

You thought it was sweet, but you couldn't help but think about Wilbur and Wallboy. Wallboy was about to get kicked out of his home because it was being destroyed, Wibur was MIA, Lia was being pretty unhelpful (although that was mostly due to work) and Beth... was being very... Beth.

You had taken the week off work, because you kept messing up orders, getting irritated at customers, and much more. You were pretty upset about your life, it wasn't a very happy life.

That was until you received the call.

464 Words

Hiya guys! A little bit of a cliff hanger, but I hope you life what's coming next!

Also, Thank you so much for 800 reads?!?!? What the heck! I never thought Morse Code would get this far!

Thank you all so much for the support!

- Grey