Prologue

C O L D   B O S SOne night's hot mistake

C O L D B O S S
One night's hot mistake

She steeled herself as she glared at her boss "I think we need to talk, sir!" she exclaimed, her serious tone brooking no argument.

He nodded, his tongue pressing against his cheek as he raised his head to meet her gaze with those fierce eyes that never failed to make her heart race.

"Let's start with why you left without saying anything," he suggested, his tone thick and mocking.

Y/N found herself getting lost in his mesmerizing gaze, the one that had drawn her in and left her addicted after their fateful night together.

"It was just a one-night stand, Jungkook," she reasoned, closing her eyes against the memories.

"For me, it was more than that!" Jungkook retorted, irritation clear in his raised voice. "I searched for you for weeks," he added, glaring at her.

Y/N gulped, feeling the weight of his intense stare. "What was your reason for running away?" he hissed.

Taking a deep breath, Y/N admitted, "I-I was scared to be heartbroken again, so I ran away."

—•T R O P E S•—

•Cold x Sassy
•One Night Stand
•Boss x Assistant Romance
•Adult Romance
•Foul Language
•Fluffs
•Smuts
•Happy Ending

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a fan-fiction, purpose that all incidents and occasions in this are all imaginary and all are of my imagination. Any resemblance to substantial life events and species, living or dead, are all purely coincidental.

18+. Contains mature themes such as sexual content and very sensitive topics that may trigger some people. Please do not read if that makes you feel uncomfortable.

~Doll🧚🏻‍♂️