Chapter 9 | Not Done Yet

"Doing something wild and dirty"

Chapter Nine: His dominant side

"J-Jungkook"

Jungkook's smirk grew wider as he felt her fingertips tracing over his abs, his muscles contracting under her touch. "Mmm," he hummed, his eyes never leaving hers. "I like the sound of that."

He grabbed her wrists, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around her waist. "You want me to  take care of you, huh?"

He leaned in close, his lips trailing down her arms and making their way towards her silky neck.

He cupped her breasts squeezing them firmly, his other hand reaching to unclasp her bed bra.

"When was your last time?" he asked against her skin, his teeth digging deep making her gasp.

"W-with you!" she let out in a sweet moan, her hand fisting the sheet.

He chuckled as he leaned in, his breath hot against her ear. "Damn, I thought I was the only one waiting," he teased, his voice dripping with cocky confidence.

Jungkook's hands continued to roam over her body, his touch both possessive and tender. "Looks like I'm not the only desperate one here," he continued, nibbling on her earlobe.

Jungkook switched on to grind his hard-on against her bottom making her whine in need.

He bent down, his fingers slowly unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. The boy licked his lips scrutinizing her red panties. Y/N shivered slightly as she felt the cool air against her bare skin, suddenly realising that she was now completely naked in front of Jungkook.

She couldn't help but feel a little exposed and vulnerable, her cheeks flushing a deeper shade of scarlet. She could feel his eyes roaming over her body, taking her in with a mixture of hunger and reverence.

It's true, he had seen her naked before. But that was many years ago, and in this moment, it felt like they were seeing each other for the first time all over again.

Jungkook's eyes drank her in, taking in every curve and contour of her body, relishing the sight of her vulnerably naked in front of him. "You're so beautiful," he breathed, his voice gruff with desire.

Jungkook's lips trailed up and down her inner thighs, leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses in their wake. She writhed under his touch, her body betraying her and reacting to his dominance.

"Jungkook," she breathed, her voice shaky with desire. "Oh god... you're driving me crazy."

When Jungkook's lips moved up to her heat, Y/N's body tensed like a coil, her thighs clenching involuntarily in anticipation. She had never experienced this before, and the new sensation was both overwhelming and thrilling.